CHAPTER 29: THE IGNORANCE

Me.. You.. Us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi. thanks for those comments in my story.. for new subscribers, welcome.. ThanKyu for subscribe to my stroy.. I hope to see your opinions on this chapter and also for the overall story so far.. Big Thanks again.. happy reading this and enjoy the weekend.. 

***

So Min went inside her house never bothers to looks back at Hyun Joong when he called her.

“I don’t understand why he never wants to tell me his reasons. It’s killing me.”

She headed to her room and noticed her family had gone to bed. They must be thinking that she and Hyun Joong having a great time. She shakes her head as she remembered when Yoo Mi pushed her at the hills. She never imagined to be treated like that.

She changed her clothe to her pyjama and tuck herself under the blanket. She can’t close her eyes. The image of Hyun Joong stares at her in the car still played in her mind.

“Sometime he’s treating me nice. Sometime he turns to cold and annoying jerk. I just don’t get him. He’s changed. I’m missed the old Hyun Joong. Joongie..”

She fell asleep while murmurs Hyun Joong’s name. While Hyun Joong, still fells confused to himself. He’s still wonders before return to his home. It’s true he’s been missing So Min. But, his feeling right now is so complicated.

Lucky for him, when he return home, his Mummy are asleep. Or else, he need to answer her never ending questions about So Min.

In two days, he will enrol to university. Same as So Min. They will be entering the same university. He will take computer science as his major while So Min is children education. Right now, he wants to clear his mind before the class start.

“Hopefully, the news about me and So Min didn’t spread throughout the university. It will be a troublesome when the first day of entering, I need to face those troubles.”

He change his clothe to his pyjama and tuck himself under his blanket. Hyun Joong too can’t close his eyes as So Min’s sleeping face keep playing on his mind.

“I’m sure she’s confused with me right now. First, I treat her nice, then I turn to be cold to her. Sorry, So Min. I didn’t mean all those.” Suddenly, he remembered about Yoo Mi. On how she pushed So Min. He will never forgive her.

“Hong Yoo Mi. I need to talk to her soon. She becomes a troublesome lately. Poor So Min to face her like that. Sorry, So Min. Sorry, Min Min..” Hyun Joong too fell asleep as he keeps mumbles So Min’s name.

***

Tomorrow morning...

Hyun Joong wakes up early this morning as he got something to settle. Yes, he needs to see Hong Yoo Mi. He needs to warn her about So Min.

“I’m going out for a while.” He told his Mummy and gets his car’s key. Before his Mummy talk back, he quickly get in his car. On his way, he’s still calculating to bring So Min with him or not. He pulls his car over the road and call So Min’s phone.

“Please pick up.” So Min didn’t pick her phone. He’s not sure why but he keep trying. He still trying but the result is the same.

“Maybe I should go by myself. If I bring So Min, the situation will be bad.” He start to drive again and headed to Yoo Mi’s house.

When he arrived at front of Yoo Mi’s house, he quickly rang the bell and to his luck, Yoo Mi. Answered the door.

“Hyun Joong! What are you doing here?” Yoo Mi seems shocked to see Hyun Joong in front of her.

“We need to talk. NOW!” Hyun Joong went to the park near her house and she followed him nervously.

Hyun Joong stood near a bench and Yoo Mi stood not far from him.

“Hyun Joong..”

“Why did you do that to So Min?!” He yelled at her as soon as she stood near him. He can’t control his anger.

“I.. I..”

“I’m warning you, Hong Yoo Mi. If anything ever happens to So Min, you’re the first person I will find. Marks my words.” He pointed his fingers to herself and looks furiously at her. Yoo Mi looks scared but she dare to talk to him back.

“What makes you so sure that I’ll involve too?”

“I know you, Hong Yoo Mi. You never satisfied with others who got more than you. You will do anything to them to satisfy you.” She stares at him in disbelieve as she wondering from where he knows that.

“Fine. Let see what will happens after this. Let’s hoping your dear So Min will always in safe and sound. Since you’re knows me well, be prepared.” Yoo Mi left him with arrogant smile and walked back to her home.

“God. What will she do?” Hyun Joong seat at the bench and let out a big sigh. He really worried about So Min now.

“Is she really serious? Damn you, Yoo Mi!” He cursed under his breath and left the park. He decide to met his friends

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter