CHAPTER 30: HE AND HIM (1)

Me.. You.. Us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys.. I manage to update this chapter although I've got plenty of assignments beside me.. keke.. Mian if this chapter a little short than usual.. Do leave your comment and feedback as I can improve my wrting in the next chapter..  enjoy read this and happy weekend :)

***

Today is the day that Hyun Joong and So Min started their new phrase of life. Hyun Joong woke up earlier as his Mummy kept yelled at him and forced him to wake up.

“Yah! Kim Hyun Joong! Wake up now. Or else you will be late. It’s your first day at uni. You need to register your course and so on. Come on. Wake up now.” Mrs Kim keep shakes him and removes his blanket and tried hard to wake him up.

“Alright.” Hyun Joong sighs and sits on his bed with his closed eyes. Mrs Kim dragged him off from bed and pushed him towards the toilet.

“Go take your bath now. Palli.”

“Relax, Mummy. It’s still early. Moreover, I went there by my car. So, there’s no need for me to hurry.” Hyun Joong mumbled as he closed the door.

“It’s true you still got time. But, you need to fetch So Min too before that.” Mrs Kim said as she out from his room. Hyun Joong who is inside the toilet, when he heard So Min’s name, he immediately open the door again to asked his Mummy. But, he found no one there.

“Seriously Mummy? Why I have to fetch her? Argh.” He went back inside the toilet and get ready. He went downstairs and headed to take his breakfast.

“Hyun Joong. I have called So Min to wait for you. You will fetch her after this.”

“Mummy..” Hyun Joong put down his spoon and looks unsatisfied at his Mummy.

“What?” You have to fetch her. I’ve called her and she said she will wait for you.”

“That’s because you told her to wait for me.”

“Hyun Joong. Do not start it.”

“What? Me?” Hyun Joong stood up and get his things and went to his car. Mrs Kim just follow him from behind.

“Go fetch So Min first. If you don’t do that, you will be dead of me. Did you get, son?”

“Arasso! I’ll go.”Hyun Joong shut his car’s door and left the house and make his way to So Min’s house.

“Why I have to do this?”He keeps nagging to himself until he arrived at So Min’s house. He rang the bell and Mrs Jung opened the door for him.

“Oh. Hyun Joong. You came?” Mrs Jung seems surprise to see him in the early morning.

“Good morning, Omma Jung.” He bows to her and greet her politely.

“Morning, son. Did you come to fetch So Min?”

“De. Is she ready?”

“She’s having her breakfast now. Come, join us.” Mrs Jung dragged him inside the house.

He can see the family in the middle having their breakfast and when his eyes met So Min’s eyes, So Min seems startled to see him.

“Morning, Appa Jung. Morning, hyung.” Hyun Joong greets the family except So Min. She turn her sight to her dish and continue eat her breakfast.

Hyun Joong wonder why she’s ignored him and the family seems surprised to see him this mornig.

“Mummy! Don’t tell me you planned all this. Arggh. She never told them especially So Min about the fetching things.” Hyun Joong takes a seat beside So Min when Mrs Jung told him to seat there.

“Did you take your breakfast, Hyun Joong?” Mr Jung asked him as he handed him the toasted bread.

“De. I have before I came here. Thank you.” He said as he takes the bread and place in his plate.

“You’re earlier today. Are you ready to start the day?” Mr Jung still asking him when the others still eating and listen to them.

“Of course. I’m fully ready to start the day.” He smiles to the elders and eat his bread. He never looks at So Min so do her. They just keep silent when there’s nothing to talk.

“Hyun Joon. What do you want for drink? Coffee or juice?”

“Ah, juice.”

“So Min. Pass him the juice.” Mrs Jung told So Min to pass him the juice as the drink is nearer to her. She just obeyed and hand him the juice.

“Thanks.” He said as he received the juice. She just smile lightly to him and continue eat her breakfast.

“I’m done. I get going now. Bye.” Daniel excused himself and So Min followed him.

“Oppa, Wait. I’m coming with you.” Hyun Joong surprised as she quickly stood from her seat.

“No, princess. Today you go with Hyun Joong. He even came here to fetch you. So, go with him.” Daniel said as he pushed her back inside the house. Hyun Joong and her Omma stand at the front door and So Min stomp her feet.

“Oppa!”

“No.”

“I didn’t asked him to came and give me a ride. I wanna go with you.”

“No. Go with him. Bye. Hyun Joong, bring her safely to uni, okay.”

“De, hyung.” Hyun Joong said as he move to his car. When he walked passed So Min, he mouthed something to her.

“If you don’t want to be left, come quickly. Or else I left you here.”

“Yah!” So Min is ready to hit him when she heard his threat.

“So M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter