CHAPTER 36: HE’S CHANGE? (1)

Me.. You.. Us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong barely gets enough sleep as he keeps thinking about Yoo Mi and moreover his back starts hurts due to the ladder fell on him. He woke up as his Mummy keeps banging his door.

“YAH! Kim Hyun Joong! Are you not waking up yet? You will be late today.” There still no answer from him. Mrs Kim still knocked his door and nagging in front of his room.

“Hyun Joong-ah! Did you wake up? Are you not taking So Min today?” When his Mummy mentioned So Min’s name, his eyes wide open and he sat immediately on his bed.

“So Min! What time is it?” He reach for his phone and looks surprised at the clock. He quickly grabs his towel and went to the bathroom.

“Hyun Joong!”

“I’m awake, Mummy!” He yelled inside his room and proceeds to the bathroom. His back still hurts but he endures it so that his parents didn’t asking too much questions.

He grabs his bag and runs out from his room and went to his car without having a breakfast.

“I’m going, Daddy, Mummy. I’m running late. I need to fetch So Min. Or else, she will be mad at me. Bye.”

“Hyun..” Mrs Kim didn’t have a chance to speak as he left the house in rushing.

“Let him be, dear. He’s said that he needs to fetch So Min, right. I guess their relation is getting better.” Mr Kim smiles as he looks at his son’s car left their house.

“I hope for that too.”

“Why?”

“I don’t, honey. Sometime, I look Hyun Joong still cold towards So Min. I hope he will change and his changes will bring the best and happiness to both of them.” Mr Kim just pats his wife’s shoulder and headed to his car.

“Damn. I’m running late. So Min sure will be mad at me.” He drives fast to So Min’s house and he can see she is waited for him in front of her gate.

“Seriously she’s waiting until now? I’m dead.” Hyun Joong parked his car in front of her and lowers his window. He can see the irritated face of her when he looks at her.

“Sorry..” So Min didn’t wait long as she went to the passenger door and settle herself inside his car.

“Getting late mad Hyun Joong really can’t be separate. It’s so you, Hyun Joong.” So Min sounds so sarcastic and looks ahead as Hyun Joong shocked to hear that from her.

“Well..”

“What?”

“Nothing. I’m sorry. I didn’t get enough sleep since my back still hurts.” He starts to drive and So Min looks at him.

“Your back still hurts?” He just nodded and So Min pouts her lips. She sigh before speaks again.

“What time will your class end today?”

“Wae?”

“Just answer me.”

“Well, I think at 2 pm.” He tilts his head to the side and look at her.

“Then, we’ll go to the hospital.”

“What for?”

“Examine your back, young man. “

“No. It’s okay.”

“Don’t deny me. You have to. I want to make sure that nothing bad happens to your back since yesterday you didn’t get full treatment.”Hyun Joong frown his eyebrows to her and shrug his shoulder.

“Alright. We’ll go to the hospital.” Suddenly, he is laughing and So Min surprise to see him like that.

“What so funny?”

“It’s you.” He still keeps looking ahead and laughing at her.

“Me? Wae?”

“Yup, you. I never thought you will be this worried about me. Are you really worried about me?” He looks at her when he stops at the red light. Her face turns red due to his tease.

“I.. I.... just fells guilty as you came to help me and the ladder fell on you. That’s all.” She stutters as she explained herself.

“Really?” suddenly, his voice become cold and So Min lift her head and looks to him. He already looks ahead and not to her. She didn’t dare to answer just shut instead.

“So Min.”

“Yeah?”

“I want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter