CHAPTER 37: HE’S CHANGE? (2)

Me.. You.. Us..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Min already seat at the table enjoying her lunch while wait for Hyun Joong. He can see his friends entering the cafeteria but not him. She looks behind them to find him but he’s not around. Kyu Jong notices So Min keeps looking behind them and they settle themselves at the same table as her. He takes a seat beside her yet she still looking around.

“What are you looking for?” Kyu Jong asked her as he start dig his meals.

“Where’s Hyun Joong?” She looks at Kyu Jong and shifts her gaze to others too.

“He’s got something to discuss with Prof, so he told us to eat first. Wae?”

“We need to go to the hospital after this.”

“What for?”Jung Min interrupts them when they heard So Min mentioned about the hospital.

“To examine his back. As you all know, yesterday the ladder fall on his back when he’s tried to save me.” So Min sounds sad as she remembers that incident.

“Oh. He’ll be here in short while.” Hyung Jun smiles assuring to her and So Min just nodded to him. Then, her phone ringing and it shows it’s Hyun Joong.

“Hello?”

“So Min. Come to my car now.” He said right instant when So Min answered her phone.

“De?”

“You know where I parked my car this morning, right?” So Min puzzlingly answered him as she tried to recall his car.

“So Min?”

“Huh.. Oh. I remember. I’ll get going now.” Hyun Joong hang up the phone when she said that.

“What?” So Min didn’t believe he just hang up the phone when she tried to talk more. Her friends around the table looks at her from the start she picked her phone.

“Where you going?” Ha Ni asked when So Min gathers her things and ready to leave.

“That jerk told me to meet at his car.” So Min angrily gathers her things and take some untouched sandwich and place it on her bag.

“Jerk? Hyun Joong?” Young Saeng as he keeps on feed himself. So Min smiles sheepishly at him and nodded. They all chuckle and continue with their eating.

“Ha Ni, I think it’s true that he’s changing a little. But, I’m hoping he’s not that bad. Well, I’m going. Bye, guys.”She waves at them and runs to the car park.

“What does she mean?” Kyu Jong asked Ha Ni.

“What? About Hyun Joong is changing?” They all nodded at her.

“I once told her that Hyun Joong sometime becomes cool towards us. She used told me that Hyun Joong sometime seems far from her and just like someone else to her.”

“Really? But, he’s like that right after So Min’s left. I hope So Min’s return is for good. Especially for him. Moreover, they will be engage soon. That’s why..” Jung Min smacked Hyung Jun’s head as he told that to Ha Ni. Hyun Joong once told them to keep that as secret.

“Pabo. Your big mouth..” Jung Min scolds him as he saw Ha Ni’s shocked face.

“En.. Engage.. soon?” Ha Ni stutters on her words and looks blank at her friends. Even Young Saeng shut his mouth and glares angrily at Hyung Jun.

“We better wait for them to tell us what’s really happening. So our cute Oh Ha Ni. I beg you; please shut your cute mouth from spilling that in front of Hyun Joong. Or else..”  Kyu Jong place his hand on Ha Ni’s head as he still tolerate with her.

“Or else?” Ha Ni asked nervously as he finds Kyu Jong’s voice sounds different.

“Or else, Hyun Joong will make us a death meat. Do you want that? Because of our handsome Hyung Jun just brilliantly spit it to you just now.” He keeps his gaze on Hyung Jun yet his hand still on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter