excluded

precious

Mir watched with a pout as his hyungs buzzed around the dorm getting ready to go out. The maknae crossed his hands in front of his chest. "Why can't I join you guys?" Mir asked clearly dissatisfied.

"You're not of the age yet. Stop whining and just stay in the dorm with Dongie." Seungho said annoyed and quickly shuffled out of the dorm followed by GO and Joon who didn't bother to even spare a glance at the sulky maknae.

Mir huffed pulling up his hoodie. As if he was going to stay coped up in dorm while his hyungs were having fun outside. Mir peeked into the bedroom shared by GO and Cheondung only to see the visual maknae was busy on the phone. Probably chatting with Sandara.

The maknae thought better than to invite Cheondung to join him. Plus, they were still awkward with each other and Mir was sure Cheondung was still mad at him for unintentionally lied about their age. Unintentional, he pressed.

Tip-toeing, the maknae quietly sneaked out of the dorm, into the lift grinning happily. He whisked out his phone pondering who should he call to hang out tonight. He had so many friends both in Seoul and back in his hometown, Jangsung. All the staff members that used to work with MBLAQ all adored him and his personality. He was really sociable which made him wonder why none of his hyung accepted him. If anything, they were totally irritated with him and kept pushing him away and tried their hardest to not let Mir join them in any of their activities. Some attitude they have towards the other group member.

Mir wasn't going to lie. He was kind of hurt by his hyungs' rejection but he wasn't the type that keep dwelling on the rejection. For him, it was easy. His world didn't revolve only around the other members. If they hate him, then he would just have to find someone who liked him for who he is. Easy.