things back to before?

precious

Mir didn't even try to defend himself as he let Seungho kept talking down on him. He tuned his leader out for minutes already. He knew it would be useless to say anything against the leader. The older won't listen to him anyway. He never did.

"That's enough, Seungho. You're taking this too seriously. It was just a harmless prank." GO interfered. From the start, he had been watching over Mir's expression. By time, the boy was looking paler. The maknae looked exhausted. His heart invaded with worries.

"Harmless prank? They were stomping on our pride." Seungho shot.

"Seungho hyung is right. He shouldn't have lied to us like that. He was probably laughing on us from the back. Belittling us. Aren't you mad when you think about that?" Joon chimed in. His face showed nothing but disappointment.

Cheondung stayed quiet. His words won't matter much anyway. He wasn't that much older from Mir. But, deep down inside, he thought that Seungho did was making a fuss over something so little as this. But he also understand the leader's perception. His pride must have been hurt.

Mir sighed heavily. He looked up on his hyungs one by one. "I'm sorry for what I did and I'm sorry that only now that I know I shouldn't have shared any of my problem with my friends."

Seungho closed his eyes, trying to control his anger. His jaw clenching and unclenching before he voiced, gritting his teeth. "That's not the issue here. You were making us. Your hyungs! As a stupid joke with your friends. You were being disespectful to us and now you're trying to make us sound like the bad guy here?"

"Would it be that far from truth anyway?" GO chimed in. He ignored the pure shock flashed across the three faces as he pulled the quiet maknae to stand next to him. "Admit it. We are the bad guys here." GO felt how Mir's fingers tightened around his hand. "If you're this hurt by this, imagine what he felt all those years. I expected more from you, Seungho. But I guess I was wrong." GO said and dragged Mir out of the dorm, leaving three speechless boys behind.

Mir stayed silent as he let his small body being dragged away until GO stopped at a park near the MBLAQ dorm. Mir looked around him in shock as he realized that this was the place where he would always stayed to cry and let out all his bottled up feeling. This place had been the witness for his lifestory for years. The witness for the side he never showed to other people except himself.

"Hyung..." Mir started but he stopped ust at that as he realized he didn't know what to say. The cool night breeze making him shiver a bit and a sharp pain stabbed on his back.

"Cheolyongie?" GO turned quickly to the maknae as he heard the boy's painful whimper.

Mir smiled slightly. "I'm okay hyung. I just need to sit."

The two boys sat side by side as they enjoyed the nightsky. It was silence until GO started again. "I was really scared." The older said, gaining the younger's full attention. "I was scared that you might finally hated us for what we have done to you. And what we kept doing to you." Their eyes met and GO continued hesitantly. "That's if you still didn't hate us yet."

Mir inhaled deeply. But he didn't answer. He just let GO's hopeful question being blew away by the night wind. His feelings remained mystery. The voice of his heart remained unheard.

"I would never turn back to past. I promised myself to take care of you and I will." GO voiced again. His eyes glitter with pure sincerity. But, to his dismay, Mir again kept his silence. The only thing that made him at least a bit comforted was when Mir laid his head gingerly on GO's shoulder. And they stayed there for a while. GO with anxiety to unanswered questions. And Mir, with his locked up feeling that was secured by a tall, undefeated wall. But, at least Mir knew he still had GO to lean on.