almighty Key

precious

"Ya! Where the hell did you go?" Seungho asked, frowning at Mir who came running into their resting room at the music show. They would on stage in like ten minutes.

Mir grinned and scuttled to change his clothes with the stylists and makeup artist all over the maknae.

"You didn't even come back home last night." GO stated, bearing the same expression on his face as the leader.

"Just like every night for the last two weeks." Joon chimed in, shooting the maknae a look.

"Hey, chill. At least he made it to his schedules on time. Plus, he's better off with his caring and nice friends like us 91-line." Key suddenly popped up in the room. The boy saw how the other four MBLAQ members cowered under his presence. 'Yea, es. Brace my almighty presence.' He smirked.

Mir rolled his eyes and pushed his friend towards the door. "Just go to you room already." He nagged and literally threw the diva out of the room.

 

-I like Key. He's so... "Go to hell everyone and everything." I like that. Hehe. But of course I like uri puppy moooore..-

*ps : that seminar ended already. God... i never never NEVER wanna be speaker ever again 😱😱😱 my legs literally turned jelly on the stage.*