in Key's view

precious

About half an hour after the phonecall, they found Key already standing outside the door to MBLAQ dorm. The lad looked tired and messy, which were totally unusual for a diva like him. "I rushed here from Busan. We just finished a show there." The boy informed as he walked past GO who opened the door for the guest.

"What is he doing here?" Joon asked displeased as the lad stood at the door to his room.

Just second after, Seungho popped his head from behind Joon asking 'who?' but his features turned cold as he saw the late night guest.

"We need to talk, hyung." Came Cheondung from the kitchen. A glass of juice in his hand and he handed it to Key whom gratefully accepted it.

"There's nothing to talk about." Seungho decided and pulled Joon back into the room and was about to close the door when Key voiced.

"Selfish." The words was quiet, almost unherad but still, Seungho heard it and the leader clearly despised it as the boy rushed out of the room and launched to the shinee member. He caught Key by his collar. The glass filled with the juice fall on the floor and shattered, awakening the sleeping Mir. "What? Didn't like the sound of it?" Key taunted, not a bit scared under Seungho's burning glare.

Seungho had pulled his hand back, ready to release a painful punch to Key, but GO was faster as the main vocal got a grab on Seungho and pulled him away from Key.

"We're here to talk!" GO seethed.

Seungho easily shook GO away from him causing the slightly younger boy to stumble backwards. "There's nothing to talk about! I don't want to talk about someone who doesn't have respect to the other." The leader shouted.

"Respect?" Key's voice was as high as Seungho. "You think you still deserve respect from Cheolyong? Just because he never say anything about the way you guys treated him, that doesn't mean he wasn't hurt by it. He is a human to. He has feelings. He has heart that you guys hurt so easily. Truthfully speaking, Cheolyong never agree with that plan. I'm the one who wanted it. Why? Because I think you guys deserve it even when Cheolyong says you guys don't. I hate that he was so selfless. I hate that he forgives easily when I know how hurt he was because of you guys?" Key pointed an accusing finger to all of the boy, not excluding even GO and Cheondung. "Just because he forgives easily, you take him for granted. Cheolyong won't stood for himself. He wasn't that kind of person. That's why I have to stood up for him!"

The room was defeaningly silence as Key's words one by one sunk into them.

Key inhaled deeply as he tried to control his bubbling anger before he continued. The words he spoke next strucked the four MBLAQ members hard like a lightning. "I won't be surprised if one day Cheolyong totally closed his heart from you guys. And when that time come, I know he won't ever open back his heart for you guys. You guys will meant nothing more than strangers for him."

With that, Key walked away, slamming the front door behind him. All the four boys stood unmoving in the living room until GO saw the figure standing at the door to his room. "Cheolyong-ah?" He called. All four pair of eyes fall on the maknae.

Mir was looking on the floor, his eyes shadowed by his long bangs. And when Mir finally lifted up his face, the coldness in Mir's eyes caused their heart to stop. Mir's eyes was cold, empty and unreadable as the said boy scanned all four of his hyungs. The maknae didn't say anything. Just standing there, looking far from reach. Like a ghost, so close but so unreachable.

GO took a step forward but stopped when Mir took a step backward at his move. His heart clencehed at Mir's gestures. Mir was keeping a distance. The boy was building a wall around him. He saw clearly how Mir slowly retreated back into the room with the unchanged look in those wide orbs. The door was closed softly. At the sound of soft click, GO couldn't help but to asked himself, had Mir already closed the door to his heart just like what Key had said? Had they drove Mir to the end where Mir had chose to hate instead of forgiving?