jealousy 2 (MBLEAST)

precious

Seungho chuckled as he saw Mir snuggled under Doojoon's arm. He supposed the maknae was making Doojoon uncomfortable. "Yah! Maknae. Don't disturb Doojoon. Come here." He beckoned, expecting Mir to come running to him like an obedient puppy Mir was.

True, Mir was about to scuttle to his leader but an arm around his shoulder put him back to his place. By Doojoon's side. "It's okay, Seungho hyung. Cheolyong is so comfy to cuddle with."

The smile faltered a bit from Seungho's lips. But he tried not to glare at the boy. "Nah. Cheolyongie, come here." He again called the boy.

Of course Mir would obey the leader, but then Doojoon took out some candies from his jeans pocket and held it out in front of the MBLAQ maknae. "Sweets!" Mir exclaimed and grabbed those treats as he sat back, leaning on Doojoon, letting the older hug him like his private teddy bear. 

"Where is it?" Dongwoon came running as he heard the word 'sweets'. And the two maknaes of both group enjoyed them together as Mir was too kind to not let his friend get some of those sweet treats.

"Cheolyong." Seungho called again but was totally ignored by the maknae for the first time in his life. He unconsciously gritted his teeth as he cursed the maknae in his mind. 'Aish! That maknae and his sweet tooth.'

"Aww, hyung. Let him be. I don't mind. Instead, I like it." Doojoon said as he greedily pulled Yoseob too to sit next to him and hugged both Yoseob and Mir. "They're just too cute!!!" 

Yoseob rolled his eyes and with a few struggles, he managed to free himself from the leader and crawled back to Junhyung.

Doojoon stucked his tongue at the rebellious visual maknae of B2ST. "Fine! I still have Cheolyongie." He hugged Mir and pulled Dongwoon together. "Two maknaes." He grinned, oblivious to the glares Seungho was shooting at him.

 

 

-this is all becoz of ur ideas, karen. Now, I can't stop writing. Haha 😅😅😅-