going away

precious

It was late in the afternoon when MBLAQ came by to visit their still sick maknae but were shocked as they saw Mir was sitting on the edge of the bed already cladded in a white shirt, blue jacket and black jeans. Not far from maknae was his second older sister, packing up the maknae's things together with the gifts given by friends and fans.

"Cheolyongie?" Joon called and the maknae looked up from the phone in his hands.

"Oh, hyungs? Wasso?" The maknae greeted with a sweet smile but didn't get the same reply as all four of his hyungs were frowning in confusion.

"Anyeon, guys." Eunah too greeted with the photocopy smile as her dongsaeng. She saw how the MBLAQ members' eyes were on the bags on the bed. "Cheolyong got released today. So, I'm taking him back to Jansung. I bet, Byungki oppa has told you guys about that." The expression on the four boys face caused Eunah's smile to falter a bit. She looked over to her little brother and then back to the boys, trying to analyze the situation. "You guys don't know?" She asked carefully.

"No. Byungki hyung did tell us, but." Seungho quickly answer, however his voice was trailing off at the end of his sentences.

It was silent for a while in the room. Mir was looking at her sister, giving the beautiful girl a sign that only them siblings knew. "Well then." Eunah started as she stretched her arms. "I better get some coffee. I needed that. Jangsung is not that near, ya know." With an awkward laugh, Eunah walked away but not before she ruffled her brother's hair.

"Hyojin noona." Mir called just as his sister was about to close the door. His sister raised a brow at him but Mir bit his lip and shook his head with a slight smile. Eunah smiled encouragingly and Mir knew that he need not to tell her sister anything for that girl knew what in his mind. Eunah, just like him, seemed a bit dense, playful and have rough-like personality, that girl was actually a gentle and understanding girl. Like a coin with two sides, Mir completes Eunah and Eunah completes Mir.

"I'll be back." Mir smiled as he knew the words that were hanging off of Eunah's lips, and those were, "I'll always be at the back for you. I'll be there if you fall." And Mir couldn't be more grateful having Eunah as his sister. Yea, he always said something careless about Eunah in front of the camera but those were all jokes. Eunah knew. Anyone who got better eyes on his family would have known how much he loves each of them especially Eunah. Since they were in the same kind of job even with different field, but that made them interact better. Made them more understanding with each other. Both knew the almost similar hidden turmoil in each of their heart.

"Cheolyongie." Mir was brought out of his thought as he heard GO's voice and the pat on his knees. GO was already sitting beside him on the bed and Cheondung was on his other side with Seungho and Joon both standing in front of him.

"I thought you're going to stay with us?" Joon asked.

Mir tilted his head. "Byungki told you guys already, right? That I won't be promoting for a while?" Mir asked back.

"Yeah... But that doesn't mean you have to go back to Jansung." Cheondung added, clearing a bit of confusion in Mir's mind.

"We can take care of you." Seungho added, smiling softly at the maknae.

"No, you can't." All five of the boys turned to the door, hearing that familiar voice. To their surprise, Rain was leaning on the doorframe. His muscular arms were crossed in front of his chest. His small eyes were shooting burning glares to the boys in the room but visibly softened as those dark orbs fall on the still pale and weak maknae.

Rain waltzed into the room even when he felt like running to Mir and engulfed the boy that he already took as his own brother into a warm hug. He was stucked at America when he heard the news about Mir getting hurt. He tried his best to finish his job so he could get back to Korea as fast as he could. Get back to his dongsaeng.

All the boys bowed 90 degree except Mir whom had an injured back. Despite Mir's uneasiness for only bowing his head to his respected mentor, he had no choice. Cheondung get off the bed so Rain could sit next to Mir. Rain wrapped an arm around Mir's shoulder and patted Mir's sandy brown locks. His gestures were nothing but gentle. Afraid of hurting Mir that seemed so frail.

Without even looking to the other four, Rain started again. His voice was wrapped in hidden warn. "I gave you four a chance but you blew it. He's better off with his family. They can take care of him, unlike you."

"H-hyungnim." Mir stuttered.

Rain just patted Mir's head, comforting the worried Mir. "I know someday you guys will let him get hurt. I should-"

"Jihoon hyung." Mir seethed, surprising not only his four hyungs but also the mentioned boy too. Mir was frowning in displeased. "Please. Don't do that." Mir's voice slowed down and the tension on his face leaving him again. A small sigh was let out of the maknae's plump lips. "Just... I just don't want to hear it." Mir's eyes trailed to the floor.

Jihoon smiled. Though he couldn't understand the boy, but his instinct told him to listen to the boy or else he would end up hurting the boy too. "Why don't you rest for a bit?" Mir looked up with a shocked doe eyes. "I have things to discuss with them. Rest, okay?" Mir nodded stiffly as he watched Rain stood up and beckoned the other four out of the room, leaving Mir alone. After a while, a small smile tugged the corner of Mir's lips. Maybe, just maybe. Someone aside himself and his sister could actually heard the hidden voice of his heart.

 

 

 

-here, karenkitty~ our world hero, Rain is in the house (just as in you comment. hehe~). Hey, guys, I just found this old fancam of MBLAQ during the idolsport where Mir was sleeping on the field. Sooooo cuuuuute. Mir was sleeping like a baby. And when I said like a baby, I LITERALLY mean like a baby. His hands were moving, clenching and unclenching when he slept. Seriously, newborns do that when they slept. I think I'm going to keep fangirling over this for the next two weeks. LMAO-