cheondung and mir... and those neighbourhood idiots

precious

Mir munched on the fries like squirrel as he watched the hyung-line were singing out of pitch. "And I thought they are singers." Mir joked at the quiet Cheondung who sat stiffly beside him.

Cheondung just replied with a robotic smile. The visual maknae was tense by himself. It wasn't that he hated the maknae. He was just... Awkward... 

Mir was the total opposite of him. He was uptight and reserved while Mir was loud and outgoing. He always took care of his images as an idol while Mir just ran around destroying his images. They were like each end of pole magnet. The only thing was that their differences in character didn't pulled them towards each other. If anything, they repelled from each other.

"Yah! They still don't bring my salad!" Joon whined as he stormed out of the noisy karaoke room probably to attack the staff working here for still not bringing in his salad.

"Natural call." GO suddenly announced as he dropped the microphone and shaker in his hands on Mir's lap and ran out of the room.

"Wait for me. I need to pee too." Seungho ran after GO but not after shoving his microphone in Cheondung's hand.

The maknae line were left dumbfounded. Mir put the shaker on the table and started to choose songs. He just noticed that Joon actually brought together the mic to find the staffs. "Want to sing, hyung?" Mir asked offering the remote in his hand to Cheondung.

Mir knew exactly his youngest hyung love to sing. Lately the visual maknae was starting to get the role as a vocal instead of just a rapper.

Cheondung nodded and chose his favourite song sang by 2am. He sang while Mir was clapping along and once in a while cheered for the passionate singer.

When Cheondung had finished, he held out his mic to Mir. Mir rose his brow as he pointed his index finger to himself. "You want me to sing, hyung?" Mir asked and Cheondung nodded. Mir grinned. "You really need to speak, hyung." He teased as he reached for the mic and chose the song he loved to sing.

Cheondung honestly thought Mir would chose hip hop styled song but to his surprise, the maknae chose ballad. But surprise was understatement when he heard the maknae sang. He never thought the maknae could sing beautifully. Mir had this husky smooth voice and good skilled vibration that complement the song. And Cheondung never thought the song could sound so romantic.

Throughout the song, Cheondung could only stare at the maknae as if he was under spell. Mir had such a beautiful voice. The control was still quite unstable but promising nevertheless. 

Right when Mir finished his song, the maknae was pounced by GO who just got back from the bathroom. "Ouh! My baby sure can sing." GO exclaimed as he back hugged the laughing maknae.

"Maybe we should let him sing for our next album." Seungho chimed in as he sat on the couch opposite to the still stunned Cheondung.

"Aniyo. I'm a rapper, not a singer." Mir dismissed in a cool act. He held tightly on his pride as a rapper.

GO chuckled and messed up Mir's chestnut hair as he thought that he loved this hairstyle on Mir but... "Cheolyongie? When are you going to dye your hair back to black?"

At the main vocalist random words, Mir burst into laughter, didn't even have the intention of answering that out of nowhere question.

"WHERE'S MY SALAD?!" Joon's voice boomed through the speaker, making all the boys in the room jumped out of shock.

"Yea... He took the mic with him." Mir informed, shaking his head in disbelief.

 

 

-I'm having a dilemma! I dunno which to ship now. Mir×lizzy? Mir×nana? Or Mir×Jia? Mir and lizzy so cute like hell. Mir and nana so sweet that I might get diabetes. Mir and Jia sooooo cool and rock!