Joon do care...

precious

Joon stared blankly on the dark ceiling in the living room. He was lying on the couch couldn't sleep a wink due to his insomnia. 

Memory of Mir's conversation with Seungho once again played in his brain. He never knew how Mir view himself. He didn't know the boy was actually taking everything seriously behind his playful act and goofy smile. Mir was much more than just another member and he found himself drawn to know Mir better.

A soft click of door and faint shuffles could be heard. Since Joon had been lying on the dark for hours, his eyes had adapted a bit and he saw the maknae stealthily walked to the front door.

The boy didn't see Joon who was sprawled on the couch and kept walking. He yelped when his hem of hoodie was tugged from behind causing him to fall down on the floor next to the sofa.

He panted and put his hand on his heaving chest to calm his erratically beating heart. He squinted his eyes to peer at whoever had pulled him back and fall on his but all he could see was a shiny white and black which he assumed were eyes. "Who-who's this?" He stuttered as he shrinked away afraid of the possibilities of ssasaeng fan or serial killer broke into their dorm. Or... Ghost?

"It's me." Joon could clearly hear Mir's sigh of relief. "Where do you think you are going?" He asked after helping Mir up onto the couch next to him.

Mir grinned sheepishly not expecting to be caught as he had been sneaking out of the dorm late at night since forever. "Practice."

Yah! Are you crazy?" Mir visibly flinched when Joon suddenly seethed. "You are going to collapse if you keep doing this."

Mir huffed. It was easy for Joon. The dancer was the most popular member of MBLAQ. He wouldn't understand Mir's need of recognition.

Mir stood up stubbornly but his already weak leg muscle gave up on him and he fell down embracing himself for the impact that never came instead he was caught by Joon and his small framed was engulfed in Joon's buffer one.

Joon bit his lips when he realized how skinny Mir had become. If Mir didn't stop all this, the boy definitely would be wheeled into the hospital and that thought only caused him to tightened his hold on the maknae. 

"Can't breath." Mir croaked out and Joon was quick to released the boy. "Gosh, hyung. I know you're built, but please control your strength." Mir joked, chasing away the awkward moment.

The front door suddenly opened and both boy blinked at the sudden bright light that washed over the room. Seconds later GO came into the view.

The singer looked between Joon and Mir alternately when he suddenly pointed an accusing finger towards Mir who as quickly jumped back and hid behind Joon.

"Yah! Are you trying to sneak out again?" GO nagged stomping towards the maknae and pulled the boy from behind Joon. "Not a chance,maknae! Go to sleep or..." GO purposely didn't finish instead the oldest of the three only displayed an evil smile causing the youngest to yelped and practically leapt into the bedroom.

Didn't need to ask, Joon already got a grasp of the situation. Mir had been sneaking up to practice at the impossible hours and only GO knew and tried to stop maknae from getting himself sick. That realization just rose some feeling in Joon's chest. Guilt. Guilt of dismissing the maknae as some spoiled rich brat without trying to get to know the boy first. Mir was more than what he seemed.

 

-Mir and GO are too cute together 😊😊😊-