a bit on 91-liner ♡♡♡

precious

Laughs and buzzles of conversation filled the kafe. On one corner, sat five boys and a girl who were also contribute to the loud sound in the cafe. However one of the boys with chestnut brown hair was quiet. The boy's eyes were closed and his head laid on the table with his arms as the pillow.

The raven haired boy sitting next to him smile widely that the raven haired boy's small eyes turned into narrow slits. The raven haired boy the sleeping boy's chestnut hair and called his name softly. "Cheolyongie..."

Mir stirred and gradually opened his tired eyes as he felt the gentle on his hair. He sat up and stretched away his fatigue as he eyed Key and Nicole who was bugging Dongwoon about how old he looked even when the tall boy was in the same age group as them.

Mir rolled his eyes. He and Dongwoon always being teased for having as they said, mature face. He turned to Jinwoon who had stopped his hair. "How long was I asleep?"

Jinwoon raised his hand checking the time. "Twenty minutes." Mir nodded and yawned. He rested his head on Jinwoon's broad shoulder causing his friend to chuckle. "Why are you tired all the time?" He asked but hiding his concern.

"The dance routine is hard and the world tour's preparation too..." Mir sighed and sat up. "I wish I'm a ballad singer." He joked and laughed at the offended expression on Jinwoon's face.

"Yah! We, ballad singers have hard time too." Jinwoon defended but he knew Mir was just joking. 

The two started to join in the other three's conversation and like always, with Mir in the house, the laugh intensified. The table was filled with loud voices and tangled chatting and laugh until they calmed down a bit.

Each of them were taking a breather after their long continuous laugh session. "So, cheolyong-ah. You seemed a bit disturbed lately. What's wrong?" Nicole was always the one who could pick up the other's emotion.

Mir shrugged. "The members were acting weird." He said noncahalantly. He even managed to stole Jinwoon's biscuit just before the treat enter Jinwoon's awaiting mouth.

"Weird? How so?" It was Key.

Mir looked up as he munched on the stolen biscuit, thinking of how to explain. "You know... They started to..." Mir smiled nervously. "Care?" He answered sounding more like question, though.

Dongwoon snorted while the other looked confused. Since B2ST was close with MBLAQ even before they debuted, only Dongwoon knew what was going on between MBLAQ members. Only the B2ST maknae knew how Mir was excluded by the other four members. "And that bother you?"

Mir scratched the back of his head. "Not really. I'm just curious."

"Stop being so curious. It's nice that they start to care. That's a good thing." Dongwoon explained.

Mir was about to reply when Key cut in. "Oh, shut it you two. What's the deal here? I'm lost." Key exclaimed gaining a nod from Jinwoon and a loud "Me too!" From Nicole.

So, Dongwoon started to tell them what he knew animatedly and Mir too started to tell how the other members were changing except Cheondung, of course.

"Hey, they're so mean!" Nicole pouted feeling sympathy towards her bestfriend.

Key elbowed Nicole's arm. "WERE mean." He emphasized before he turned to Mir. "Just enjoy it for now, Cheolyong." 

"I know." Mir sighed. "I just afraid that maybe they got kidnapped by alien and replaced by their clone or something." Mir mumbled.

The rapper's outrageous words cause another bout of laughter erupted at the table and the boy end up getting pinched on his cheeks by Jinwoon and Nicole.