Joon and Mir

precious

Even from the hallway, Joon could hear the sound of MBLAQ's music came from their practice room. 

Joon pushed the large door opened slowly and slid into the room unnoticed. He leaned his back on the wall near the door, digging his hands into his jeans pocket as he watched the maknae dancing in front of the mirror.

The rapper was drenched in sweat and was panting heavily. He jumped to the side, spread his arms and turned but tripped on his own legs and fall flat on the floor lying on his back. The boy didn't notice another presence in the room who was watching him with genuine interest.

Joon watched as the maknae screamed his lungs out and jumped back on his feet. The boy slapped his own neck furiously and shook his head vigorously messing his damp hair much more. "YAH BANG CHEOLYONG! YOU CAN DO IT. JUST ANOTHER ONE HOUR! NO! TWO HOUR!OKAY! TWO HOUR! WHOO!" Then the boy started the dancing routine again putting so much energy as if he didn't do the same thing for eight hours straight.

Joon knew the maknae spent eight hours practicing without break from the guard downstair who apparently close with the sociable maknae. He didn't know maknae was giving his hardest until now. The boy somehow now was under different light in Joon's eyes. Mir wasn't just a spoiled rich brat. 

Joon glanced at his wristwatch and frowned. Mir seemed like he really wouldn't stop if being left alone just as GO told him even when he saw the boy's face was visibly pale and his moves were slightly shaky. "Cheolyong-ah." He called but the boy kept dancing. So Joon sauntered to the MP3 which was plugged on the speaker and pushed the off button.

The music stop leaving only sound of friction of Mir's sneaker with the dance floor as Mir's moves came to halt. Mir turned expecting his MP3 out of battery and purely surprised seeing Joon standing near the gadget.

"Hyung?" He called, not forgetting to smile and bow as a greet.

Joon raised his hand and pointed to his wristwatch with his other hand. "Time to go home." He announced.

Mir tilted his head. He was still confused with Joon's sudden appearance. Mir scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "I have promised with Byunghee hyung. He'll pick me up later."

"Nah... He got schedule. He asked me to pick you up." Joon informed stepping closer to Mir who blinked a few time still breathing heavily from all his dancing. 

"Owh..." Mir acknowledged. "Byunghee hyung didn't tell me." Mir muttered. He looked up at Joon and beamed. "It's okay, hyung. I can go home on my own. I'll just stay here for a little bit more." He said cheerfully already trying to reach the MP3 to switch on the music again but stop as a hand shot out and grabbed his arm.

Joon frowned. "You're shaking." He stated.

"I'm not." Mir dismissed trying to pull away but his hyung only tightened the hold. 

"Yes, you are. GO told me to bring you home. He said you won't stop unless someone stop you." Joon said sternly.

"Aigoo, hyung... Don't listen to Byunghee hyung. That was just him being drama queen. Again." Mir let out a soft laugh.

Joon just shook his head. He had the whim that the maknae won't listen to him no matter what he said, so he just pulled the smaller boy with him. "Just take a shower and we'll head home." His tone leaving no room for discussion.