a talk

precious

Cheondung caressed sleeping Mir's hair before he turned to GO. Mir had been sleeping in his and GO's shared bedroom since the fight. "Have you talk to them, hyung?" Cheondung asked.

GO let out an exasperated sigh as he shook his head. "It was of no use. You know how Seungho is when he's mad and how sensitive Changsun can be."

Cheondung nodded understandingly. They, well, mostly GO had been trying to talk with Seungho and Joon about Mir. They didn't like the way the two members were ignoring Mir as if the maknae was of no importance. But the two just won't listen. The two would just closed their ears and shut their eyes whenever they mention anything about the maknae. Their ego was too strong.

"Cheolyong is sick." GO suddenly voiced and watched as the visual maknae stared shell shock at him. "His back keep aching. You saw how he was so off in the dance practice this morning."

So, that was the reason why Mir was having difficulty in dancing that moring. He thought that Mir was just distraught by Seungho's and Joon's way of treating him. "Hospital?"

GO shook his head again. "I've tried. He wouldn't listen to me." GO sat next to Cheondung on the bed where Mir was sleeping. The oldest of the three Mir's lock. "He can be so stubborn sometimes." He again sighed for the nth time today.

"Have you talk to Kyungho hyung?"

GO nodded for that question. "Yeah. He said, he'll cancel Mir's show tomorrow but still, the one Mir and and I had to do for tomorrow morning unfortunately still on. I'll take him for a check up after that."

"I hope it's not something serious." Cheondung whispered and felt his heart sunk when Mir suddenly whimpered in his sleep. The boy's face contorted into of that discomfort but relax again when GO's hands found their way to his back and started massaging him.

"I hope so too." Both boys were looking at the maknae worriedly.

"I think..." Cheondung's eyes found GO's. "Maybe we can talk to Key?" At GO's confused look, the younger continue. "Key know Cheolyong better and I think he can have his way with Seungho hyung and Changsun hyung. You know how he is."

GO looked thoughtful as he considered Cheondung's idea. It seemed like quite a good idea. "We'll try that." GO whisked out his phone.

"Eh? Hyung? Now?" Cheondung asked a bit taken back by GO's quick act.

"Of course now." GO stated monotonously and dialled Key's number, hoping the Diva could drill some sense into the thick skull of Seungho's and Joon's head.