mending up the tear

precious

Right just at the riverbank, Mir was sitting with his legs outstretched as the maknae stared blankly at the crystal water of flowing river. The wind blew softly against him and he closed his eyes, taking in all the nature through all of his senses. The smell, the sound, the sight. All.

When the boy felt a movement beside him, he didn't even bother to open his wide eyes, instead, he just lied his head against the shoulder of the person who sat next to him and chuckled softly when he felt it stiffened a bit. Probably didn't expect of the rapper's move. "I know you by heart, Byunghee hyung." Mir muttered, eyes still closed.

A smile tugged on GO's lips at Mir's cheeky words. He had told the others to let him met Mir alone for now and the others had agreed since GO was the closest one to Mir. So, they sent the main vocalist there.

"The other hyungs are here too?" Mir asked, already half guessing the answer. GO just hummed.

They sat in silence for a bit as GO looked around the area. He tilted his head to his side as he taking in the beautiful view before his eyes. Beautiful but so familiar. "I haven't came here before, I'm sure." GO mumbled, still thinking where could he had saw this place. Or maybe when?

Mir smiled and lifted up his head, finally revealing those dark brown orbs. He too looked all over the place. His hand played with the grass of the field he sat on. "It's just like the park near our dorm." He revealed.

GO's mouth formed an 'O' as he realized the similarity. No wonder this place looked so familiar. And that triggered his memory of the night that everything started to shatter again. The night that he had made the promise to protect Mir but felt like he fail to keep his words to it. Mir was still hurt. He couldn't protect the boy. He too, in someway thought that he had managed to hurt Mir.

GO blinked as he felt something nudging in between his knitted brows.

Mir laughed softly as he removed his index finger from the already relaxed features by now. "Why were you frowning so hard? You're going to get yourself wrinkles." The maknae continued smiling, but GO was thinking differently.

How can Mir still smiled? How can the boy still acted like nothing had ever happened. That suffocating frustration he felt before of not knowing what was in Mir's mind came back to haunt him. "Do you hate us?" He blurted out almost regretting the question that had slipped out of his mouth, afraid of the answer. But, he pushed those away for he really wanted to know what was in Mir's mind. Whatever stake he was putting on. "All four of us? Do you hate us?"

The older's chest tightened and he felt his heart was beating in his throat as he saw that yet again. The look in Mir's eyes changed. The coldness and unreadable emotion swirled again in those precious dark brown orbs as those pairs stabbing GO with the sharpness that GO never knew Mir possessed. But then again, he had saw it once before. But he still couldn't get used to it.

"And what if I say that I do?" Mir's voice was low. Undertone. As cold as his eyes, his voice too was sending chills up to GO's spine. But it was only for a moment until a soft familiar laugh again danced on Mir's lips. "Don't ask if you're not ready to hear the answer." The boy said cheerfully, looking more like Mir again, totally the opposite of the few minutes of tension before. Mir got up slowly and dusted off his pants. "Let's go home, hyung."

A hand shot out and wrapped around Mir's wrist tightly that it was almost painful. Mir found himself being whirled around to face with a seemingly angry GO. Mir's brows knitted as he couldn't really fathom what had made GO so mad at him.

"Why do you act like this? Who are you? Which one is you?" GO gritted his teeth to prevent himself from shouting right in front of the maknae's face.

Mir winced at GO's tone. "What are you talking about, hyung?" He asked timidly as he tried to wriggle his hand away from GO's iron grip.

"It's better if you just shout at us. Get angry with us. Why do you keep hiding your feeling? Why won't you let us in?"

"Why do you want me to get angry at you?" Mir asked back still trying to peel of GO's fingers from his wrist. His eyes were on their hands until GO grabbed his other arm, forcing him to look up to the older.

"You hate us, don't you? Yet, you act like it was nothing. You act like you love us, but you hate us to the core, don't you?" GO insisted. He shook Mir's small frame with each questions.

Mir bit on his lips. Did he really hate them? Could he? Mir stayed silent for a moment, his eyes drifted to the ground and his bangs were shadowing those orbs. But, when he spoke again, his voice was quiet. "Hate is too much of a strong word, hyung." He mumbled weakly.

"Love is a strong word too. But, you always said it to us." GO's voice too was undertone by now.

Mir looked up, the two boys eyes locked up. And for the first time ever, GO could finally read the feelings hidden behind those orbs. "You think I didn't mean it?" The boy asked, his words filled with riddles.

GO smiled. Rain was right. Mir was one pure boy. But Rain was also wrong. Mir was never a simple boy. If anything, Mir was complex in every way. He tugged Mir into a tender hug as he Mir's chestnut locks. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

"I don't think I can hate you guys even if I want to." Mir mumbled against GO's shirt. His hands clung on the hem of GO's white shirt. "But..."

"I know." GO said quickly. "I know." He repeated as he tightened his hold on the maknae but was still careful with Mir's back injury. Like he thought before, Mir's mind, Mir's feeling was like a labyrinth. Now, he had taken a step further into those forbidden world. He didn't know if he could handle it as the time passed, but for now, he already thankful that Mir was starting to unlock that door. And maybe, just maybe, Mir won't retreated back and left him in the darkness. Maybe, Mir would one day opened his heart for them to understand. For him to listen to each worries Mir had.

 

 

-i don't think i'll be able to write romance theme, so sorry. i'll stick to brotherly love but if you guys wanna think any of them as couple, i can't say anything. your right :) awkward~ Sorry guys, cuz i used to double update or sometimes i update 3 chapter at once but these days i just update one chapter a day cuz i'm not that quick in typing and the chapter is quite long for me. I hope long enough for you guys too. ngeee-