Told you guys the storyline similar... don't bash *grin*

precious

Mir lied weakly on the hospital bed. His mind still hazy from all of those drugs and painkiller shoved into his system. But he still could think. Just not as clear as he normally would.

"What did the doctor say?" Mir asked, still a bit woozy.

"You need a surgery." GO answered as he caressed Mir's hair. "I-"

"Don't say 'I told you so' thingy." Mir pouted.

GO rolled his eyes and flicked on Mir's forehead. "You should've listen to me!" The older nagged forgetting the real thing he was supposed to talk about for a moment.

Mir groaned. "I'm a patient. How can you hit a patient?" The boy rubbed the reddened spot on his forehead.

"That's for scaring me." GO retorted.

"Stop fighting, you guys." Seungho joined in. A bit relieved that Mir was still okay and was still able to joke with them.

A knock on the door. The door opened and revealed Joon's worried face. "Is he alive?" He asked. His lips quivered.

Mir rolled his eyes at that question. "Babo! Don't say such a taboo word!" Cheondung scolded.

Joon walked into the room, sighing in relief at the sight of Mir whom still conscious on the bed.

"So..." GO started again as he eyed the maknae. "What I was going to say before was that. That..." The older hesitated as the maknae just kept waiting. "That... You know how we were. You know when we acted mean to you. Before..." Mir just hummed showing that he understood what the older meant. "Did... Ani... Do you hate us for that?"

It was silent for a few excruciating seconds and Mir saw how his hyungs all waited nervously for his answer. "And if I say I do?" Mir answered monotonously. His face showed no sign of his feeling. True feeling. Moments like this, it was hard to read the maknae's mind.

"Cheolyongie..." Seungho called in a small voice. Taken back by Mir's cold voice and eyes. The leader always saw Mir's happy sides even when something bad had happened. That made him more curious to know what was exactly in the maknae's mind. The maknae's heart.

Mir then let out soft chuckles. "Stop asking if you guys aren't ready to hear the answer." Mir said, putting a stop to the question without really giving out the answer. Mir, though he seemed like a simple boy whom had never taken anything seriously, the boy was actually a complex boy. Nothing was simple in his eyes. In his life. Even when he acted like that. If anything, he was complicated in any way. After a long silence, Mir spoke again. "I'm sorry for not being able to promote with you guys for a while." The maknae yawned as he felt drowsy. "But, I'm happy I'll get a rest from you guys." He teased. "Really. Sorry..." The boy mumbled and fall asleep.

"His mom is going to take him home to Jangsung after the surgery." Seungho informed when he heard soft snores came from the maknae.

"But... We can take care of him." GO looked hopefully to the leader. His hand never let Mir's go. All four of them were still affected by Mir's answer earlier. But, they had silence agreement between them four, not to bring up that issue again. Maybe for now. Maybe the would ask again soon. When they gained back Mir's full trust.

Seungho shook his head. "His family first." He replied simply knowing they would felt lonely without their happy virus, Mir. But, maybe Mir really need a break from them. Maybe. Just maybe, Mir meant what he said even when he said it in a joking manner.

 

 

GO watched with a pout as Mir was packing his things into a duffle bag. "Cheolyongie. Can't you just stay at dorm? It's just the same wherever you rest. We can take care of you."

"Yeah, we can." Joon agreed, looking up at the maknae.

"No, you can't." A deep voice interrupted and all four of eyes drifted to the owner.

There, stood Rain at the door to Mir's hospital room, looking..... Pissed.

"If Dara didn't tell me, I wouldn't know forever that Cheolyong got hurt." He said with gritted teeth.

"Aisy! Noona!" Cheondung cursed silently. He didn't expect his older sister to tell Rain. Not after the girl had scolded him for about two hours for not taking care of Mir until the poor maknae collapsed.

"You guys are so going to die." Even when Rain was talking in a low voice, the boys couldn't help but shuddered in fear. Rain approached the maknae and patted Mir's head. His features softened as he took in Mir's pale face. "You okay?"

"Ye, hyungnim." Mir smiled.

Rain sighed in relief. He was worrying dead over the maknae when Sandara called him and told him that Mir was in the hospital and had to undergo a surgery. When Rain turned to the other four, his eyes practically burning. "How could you let your maknae got sick to the extent of having to need a surgery."

"Err... Hyungnim, calm down. They do take care of me." Mir defended his other hyungs. He didn't noticed how his four hyungs were all giddy at the maknae whom so bravely stood up for them.

"Yeah... They take a really good care of you that now you wanted to run back to Jansung?" Mir fliched back at Rain's words, causing the world star to sigh. "Are you sure you're okay?"

Mir gathered his courage to lock his eyes with Rain's and the maknae beamed at the pure worried in those orbs. 

The maknae's wide grin made Rain smiled to himself. The smile never change. Always so bright. So sincere. Full of happiness. And those wide eyes still shone with admiration towards him. Which he had to say, he loved it. "But, hyungnim. Don't kill them. Or I'll be lonely. Plus, I love them."

Rain rolled his eyes and gave up. He saw the four mention boys were smiling and looking adoringly in the maknae's way. At least he saw changes. 

But still... How came the maknae still love the other four after the way they treated him. But, it was Mir after all. A boy with golden heart. He wouldn't have expect less from Mir. "Fine, I won't kill him. But, if only you rest well and come back all healthy again."