It start from this chapter (which is same)

precious

same and next chapter a bit different 

*warning : this version has no drama and more boring than the other one (- -")

Cheondung stole a glance towards Mir who was rolling around idly on GO's bed as the maknae waited for GO who suddenly needed the bathroom.

Mir always hung out at GO's and Cheondung's shared bedroom since the rapper became close to the honey voiced singer. And he could only watch as the maknae spent fun time with GO and the two just ignored his presence in the room.

Mir's scream caused Cheondung to jump in shock. Cheondung saw how Mir rolled off GO's bed and climbed the upper bunk above GO's bed where their manager usually slept on.

Cheondung cocked his brow at the heaving maknae who was looking wide eyes towards GO's bed from the upper bunk. "What is it?" Cheondung asked as Mir's wide dark brown eyes flickered towards him. Cheondung pulled his brows together as he thought of something. "Did you found Byunghee's hyung magazine? That 'magazine'?" He asked thinking of the possibility.

Mir shook his head and his index finger pointed towards the corner of GO's bed. Cheondung squinted his eyes which then immediately widened. Screaming, "ROACHES!" the visual maknae jumped on the upper bunk above his own bed.

Mir jumped back when he saw Cheondung freaked out like that. He cupped his ears as Cheondung's dolphin scream assaulted his ears.

"Roaches! Roaches! Roaches! Eww! Go and die! No! No! No! Don't move. Stay there. Stay still. Eww! Creepy crawly. Byunghee hyung! Roaches!" Cheondung kept shouting and ranting until he heards Mir's trademark laugh.

"Hyung. That's the most words I heard from you today. And not to say, loud too." The maknae managed between his breathless laugh.

Cheondung blinked as he stared blankly at the still laughing maknae before he too finally broke into his rooster laugh. Joining the maknae. All of the air of awkwardness that usually lingering around both of them seemed to disappear just like that. As if it wasn't even there from the start.

"What? Who?" Byunghee burst open the door. A toothbrush in his hand as he held it up like a baseball player holding a bat.

Not far behind were Seungho and Joon. Both were holding weird weapons. Seungho was holding up a toast while Joon was holding up his dumbell. Well, Joon's weapon would surely crush that cockroach, if only the dancer wasn't as scared as the maknae-line.

All of the MBLAQ boys ended up on the upper bunk with the two maknaes. "Ya! What should we do now?" Joon asked, hiding behind Seungho and Cheondung.

As if sensing the MBLAQ boys' fear towards it,the cockroach flew around the room causing ruckus of screaming as the boys all freaked out and jumped down from the bed, running out of the haunted room.

They were all panting outside the closed room until Mir, again, broke out into a hearty laugh. Some reliable hyungs he had here. Soon, the dorm was filled with laughter as each of them thought that it had been long since they laughed happily with all five members together.