Would Joon care for mir?

precious

Vibration on his jeans pocket stopped him from his conversation with his fellow actors at the setting. The cat-eyed guy excused himself from the group to answer the call.

"Yeah, hyung?" Joon asked politely not expecting GO to call him.

"Changsun-ah, I need your help." The dancer could hear GO's sigh on the other end.

"What is it, hyung?" It wasn't usual his hyung call him for help.

"I've got sudden schedule today. I've asked Seungho and Sanghyun but they too aren't available. You're the only one left.

Joon rolled his eyes. "Stop beating around the bush, hyung. Just tell me what you need." He asked glancing at the group of actors once in a while while bowing his head a bit in apology. They were actually discussing about the new movie he was going to starr in.

"When you finish and I know you finish around 10. Please pick Cheolyongie up from practice.

Joon's eyes bulged out at GO's request. "No!" He answered a bit too fast. "Why me? That kid is already an adult, hyung. He is completely able to go back to the dorm by himself."

Joon could imagine GO was massaging his temple based on the annoyed click of tongue sounded in the phone. "Technically, Cheolyongie is not an adult yet. And I know he can go home by himself but I also know he won't stop practicing until he is totally beat unless I pick him up and since I can't, you need to help me. You might not know this. None of you know this actually, but Mir had been pushing himself too much these days. Not that he didn't push himself before but he's been overboard these days. I'm worried for him. Can't you do me this one favour?" 

Joon blinked twice taking in GO's words. Mir? Working hard? That boy got in through his brother in law. He had contacts and didn't need to work his off to get whet he want. He was parachute unlike Joon who went through rocky path. He failed like almost 50 times. That was one reason why he didn't really care for the maknae. He thought of Mir as some spoiled rich brat. So, what GO said sounded impossible.He never saw Mir stayed after practice. Wait, henever care to know actually. But, he couldn't just refused GO's plead. He eventually mumbled a reluctant "Okay" earning himself an ecstatic "Thanks" from the honey-voiced singer.