after debut

precious

"You guys got quite lots of offer here." MBLAQ manager, Byungki announced as he flipped through several white papers apparently the offer for MBLAQ. 

Mir smiled widely at the manager. "That's great, hyung." Mir responded while the others remained silent. Each of their face potrayed nothing but irritation.

MBLAQ already had their debut stage yesterday night and it was a complete mess. They blamed most of it on Mir since the maknae messed up his part. 

Mir knew he had done disappointingly bad job but his hyungs weren't doing any better. They too messed up on stage. Bumping with each other and all. So, he simply snickered mentally when the others lectured him about his lacking performance, innerly rebelling.

Oh yeah, even before they debuted, they already had their first variety show which called art of seduction. He had to say, his hyung kind of good at acting. Even when he acted all lovey dovey towards them in front of the camera, the hyungs didn't push him away and just swallowed each of his actions. Oh... How he loved messing up with them. He love doing what they hate. Mostly, he loved their reaction towards his open display of affection. That just urged him to do more.

Byungki frowned. "I monitored your show and, don't you guys think you guys are throwing away your images?" Byungki nagged.

Mir laughed as he crawled to Byungki and latched on his manager's leg who was sitting on the single armchair. "It's better to show our honest side." Mir said as he showed his killer aegyo.

Byungki rolled his eyes and lifted his free legs, pretending to kick the maknae but still defeated by the younger's cuteness. (this actually really happened. I saw this cute sight in MBLAQ dvd making. Mireu actually clung on the manager legs when his hyungs all busy practicing singing. I'm not sure whether the manager is manager Kyungho or 'bear manager' though. But that guy fake kicking Mir. That was soooo adorable. Mir is cute 24/7). He ended up patting the puppy-like boy's head. "You're going to lose your fans, you know. Rain said he gave up in telling you guys to maintain your chic images." He informed.

Mir giggled, ignoring the four annoyed look that was shot at his direction. He knew he was the first one to throw away those chic image. For him, it had no meaning if his fans loved his faked image. He wanted to be honest so the fan can love him for what he is.

"Anyway... Prepare for your busy schedule. Here, Cheolyong-ah." Byungki handed a chocolate bar to Mir and smiled softly when Mir squeaked happily like a child and went off to finish his job leaving the MBLAQ boys alone.

Mir unwrapped the sweet treat and devoured it happily. "If it was me, I won't even have appetite after ing up on stage. On debut stage if I must say." Joon spat as the other snickered.

'Yeah, you shouldn't since you messed up too.' Mir innerly rebutted but just shrugged off his third hyung's comment totally unaffected. He didn't even bother to look at their way and just ignored the sharp angry glare from the hyungs.

 

 

-I hate night classes. Tomorrow is weekend for kimchi's sake-