GO start to care~

precious

GO nibbled on his bottom lips. He didn't know why but he was getting restless each night. Cross it. He knew why. Mir kept going out until late at night not even bothering to tell any of them where he went to. 

He was losing his sleep and he swore he was going to match Seungho in having rings of dark circles under his eyes. This could not go on. Mir was still a boy and he was endangering himself by going out until late hour.

Talk! Yeah, he need to talk with the maknae about the boy's recent behaviour but he had to admit it would be awkward. He never talk to the maknae unless about work and these recent nightly outing by Mir didn't yet affect the boy's work. Damn! He should have care about the maknae more before. 

Even in his train of thought, he was still scribbling music notes in the medium sized notebook in his hand. He wasn't focusing and didn't notice the presence right next to him and the shadow due to someone leaning in to him until a voice pierce his eardrum.

"Nice music, hyung." GO jumped in shock staring wide eyes at Mir who was looking amused with his second eldest hyung reaction. Mir chuckled and shook his head a bit and leaned back on the couch. "Is that assignment for your composing class?" He asked.

GO cleared his throat before he answered with simple "yeah." The maknae nodded in return. Meanwhile a small smile tugged on GO's lips. Mir never gave up talking to them even with their lack of responses and even with harsh replies. Mir would still initiate conversation.

He thought that since Mir started, he could engaged them in conversation while at it. But even before he could open his mouth, Mir beat him to it. "I'm going first, hyung." Mir informed when he saw it almost time for his meet with Jinwoon. 

The maknae stood up only to be pulled back by GO causing the boy to fall back onto the couch. Mir blinked at his hyung totally confused.

"H-hyung?" He called hesitantly. He looked between GO's straight face to his hyung's which was still wrapped tightly around his wrist.

"Where are you going?" He asked monotonously.

Mir released a relief breath. He thought he did something wrong and was expecting GO to yell at him. "Out." Mir answered with sweet smile. Mir blinked a bit as he eyed GO's notebook which lying opened on his hyung's lap. "Can I?"

GO tilted his head in confusion but nodded when Mir's index finger pointed towards his notebook. GO watched curiously as Mir reached for the notebook. He handed his pencil when the boy asked and continued watching the boy scribbled something in his book.

"Here, hyung. This add the dramatic effect in your music." Mir handed back the book and pencil.

GO's mouth formed 'O' at his now improvised music. It was good. No, it was better. Great. Mir sure had talent. He turned back to Mir only to frown at the empty space beside him. As sudden as Mir came to him, the boy left as quietly too.