world war

precious

It was burdening, least to say as four MBLAQ boys were standing in line side by side at the hallway with Rain standing straight in front of them. Judging them with a sharp stabbing eyes. "Anything to say?" Rain asked. But, he got no answer as the four boys clamped their mouth shut and their eyes were timidly lowered to the ground. "No?" Again, no reply. Rain exhaled harshly. "But I have." The world star paced a bit before he halted to a stop. His jaw was clenching and unclenching in anger. "Give me reasons of why I shouldn't kill all of you right here and now." He seethed, voice dripping with venom.

"Because I will not allow it." A new voice cut in and they all saw Heechul was stroding to them. His wide round eyes were fixed sharply on Rain. "Here, Byunghee. You left your phone at the MBC." Heechul gave the gadget to his friend before his attention was on Rain again. "What? You think I'll be scared just because you are my sunbae?"

Rain rubbed his temple. He wasn't close with Heechul but he already knew that this guy would be surely hard to handle. He was quite amused to say the least knowing GO and Heechul could actually be friend. Well, wasn't that surprising since it wasn't that different from Mir befriend Key. Both Key and Heechul were quite similar in someway. "Can you not interfere with something not concerning you?"

"Byunghee is my friend. Of course it would concern me." He replied quickly.

"You know nothing, so back off." Rain warned.

Heechul snorted and flashed his characteristic lopsided smile. "Don't underestimate me. I know better than you could ever expect me to. This is about that maknae, Cheolyong, right?" He said as he rolled his eyes.

"How did yo-" Rain trailed off as his eyes flickered to GO.

Flustered, GO quickly shook his head and raised both his hands in defense. "I didn't tell him anything."

Heechul stepped in between GO and Rain, protecting his friend. "I got eyes and ears everywhere. Remember, Kibum is Cheolyong's bestfriend and my same company hoobae." He revealed. "And about that maknae, would you guys stop being so dramatic? Stop spoiling that brat." He snickered. "It wasn't like he got bullied or abused." He added.

Rain squinted his eyes and grabbed Heechul by his collar. "Don't you dare talk about him so lightly. You. Know. Nothing." Rain growled, baring his teeth but Heechul seemed unaffected as the younger only snickered.

"Hyungnim!" A voice shouted followed by rushed footsteps. The four MBLAQ boys could only looked at each other completely speechless as now even B2ST, shinee and 2am members were here. Key and Doojoon tried to break off the fight between Rain and Heechul.

"Let me go! I won't let anyone talk about Cheolyong so lightly." Rain shouted and Doojoon alone couldn't hold onto the buff guy.

"What about Cheolyongie? What did he say?" Jinwoon asked.

"Tell us." Dongwoon added, ready to punch Heechul if that guy turned out was talking badly about his bestfriend. He won't tolerate even with a sunbae.

"He blame Cheolyong for this!" Rain shouted again.

"What? Are you trying to say that this was all their fault?" Heechul retorted, his voice was just as high as Rain's. He gestured towards the four MBLAQ members who stayed quiet at the sight of the fight in front of them. "And that maknae was so innocent and was the only victim?" He added sarcastically.

Sound of skin slapping, and Heechul felt the throbbing pain on his cheeks. His already large eyes widened and reddened in anger as he realised Key, his hoobae had slapped him good.

Key was breathing heavily. "Stop saying that about Cheolyongie when you know nothing of the story." The boy said, his voice was trembling with anger.

"You little." Heechul launched on Key but was held back by Jonghyun. Things were getting hectic as each of the boys were screaming insults to each other all the while, the remaining boys were trying to prevent from any physical fight from happening.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?" Eunah shouted. opened wide in disbelief. But she was totally ignored. "STOP IT!" She tried to push GO off of Seungho.

Looked likes a fight had broke out even in between MBLAQ members. GO and Cheondung were blaming Seungho and Joon. "I TOLD YOU, DIDN'T I? NOW, THEY ALL HATED US FOR CHEOLYONG. YOU THINK CHEOLYONG WOULD FORGVE US NOW? IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT." GO shouted, his hands were around the leader's neck while Seungho tried to peel away those hands.

"CHEOLYONG NEVER SAID HE HATED US!" That was Joon. He was pushing Cheondung against the wall.

Cheondung growled. "JUST BECAUSE HE DIDN'T SAY IT, DOESN'T MEAN HE DIDN'T HATE US! IF EVEN THEY HATE US, WHAT DO YOU THINK CHEOLYONG FEEL? ARE YOU BLIND? DIDN'T YOU SEE THE LOOK IN CHEOLYONG'S EYES THAT NIGHT? HE HATE US! AND I CAN'T EVEN ASK HIM TO NOT HATE US BECAUSE WE ACTUALLY DESERVE IT!" That was really long sentences from the usually quiet visual maknae. Even Cheondung couldn't hold back anymore.

"LIKE YOU ARE THAT DIFFERENT FROM ME!" Seungho's voice boomed.

"I said, STOP IT!" She left GO and Seungho and tried to break apart Joon and Cheondung but again, her small power was useless. "Fine!" She exhaled harshly. "Fight all you want. I'm taking Cheolyong with me!" With that, she flipped of her hair and went into the room.

"Noona!" Mir called from the bed as he slowly stood up as soon as he saw his older sister. "What's all the ruckus outside?" Just after that question, a chair actually flew into the room, shocking the two siblings.

"World war." Eunah simply said as she got a grab of the bags on the bed. "Let's just get out of here." She held onto Mir's arm, slowly guiding his dongsaeng to walk.

Mir blinked as he saw the fight just outside his ward room. Even the doctors and nurses had to interfere. He tugged on his noona's hand. "We need to stop them."

Eunah peered over Mir's shoulder and grimaced at the fight before she decided. "No way! You're still hurt and I'm just a girl. There's no way we can stop that. Let the doctors and nurses handle that. Let's just leave." Mir was still looking over the fight worriedly but finally giving in with Eunah's tug, knowing that her sister's words were true. There's no way they could stop that. "Come on..." And the siblings left unnoticedly.

 

 

 

-i know heechul and GO are friend so, I made him take on GO's side. Not that Heechul is bad guy. I made him not knowing the whole story, so he kind of misunderstand uri puppy mireu. GO too need someone standing up for him, don't he. So, Karen, it's kind off a havoc, isn't it? Here is the link to the video I talked about in the chapter before. Don't know if you guys can open the link though. if you can't then just copy and paste the link-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy3M666-Z3g