who was hurt more?

precious

From GO : Cheolyong collapse. We're at ______ hospital.

The phone fall off from his hand and landed hard on the floor. Seungho was at a bookstore. He was thinking of buying a new set of Mir's favourite comic and tried to mend back the crack in their relationship. He realized last night that he couldn't have Mir hating on him. He shouldn't have been so selfish. Key was right. Sure, a row of comics won't be able to compare to the pain that he had exposed on Mir but, he had to try. He knew Mir loves comics.

But the text that he received from GO caused his heart to stop. The leader couldn't think as he bolted out of the store, not even taking with him his beloved phone that was still lying unmoving on the floor. He ran and ran until his legs felt weak. He hunched over by the roadside as he breath heavily. His chest felt tight as he was heaving. Then, he saw a cab and again, he didn't think as he just jumped in front of the moving car. Luckily the cab wasn't that fast and managed to stop just a few inches from Seungho.

"Hey, you can't just do that. You need to wait at the bus stand." The driver nagged, but clamped his mouth shut when his eyes fall on Seungho. It wasn't because he recognized who Seungho was that he was taken by surprise. But, it was the broken look on the boy's face. Seungho's eyes were red and glassy. He was on the verge of breaking down. Even a stranger could see that. "Where do you want to go, son?" He asked calmly and softly.

"Hos-" Seungho swalowed as his voice broke. "_____ hospital." His voice was clearly wavering.

The cab took off and at Seungho's relief, he didn't have to say anything and the driver had already speeding down the road as fast as he could. "Don't worry, son. Everything will be okay. I'll pray with you." And Seungho nodded as he closed his eyes. Praying for his beloved maknae.