going after the maknae

precious

It took a while to break the fight between the idols. Now, the nurses were treating the ones that had been wounded. "You're lucky this is not just any hospital, or else a big scandal would have been spread about this fight." A nurse that was applying disinfectant on Rain's hand said as he eyes the others in the room. Only, Heechul, Key and four MBLAQ members were in the same room, getting treatment.

"You guys think this is market or something? Do you know that you have been disturbing other patients?" A doctor came in with tensed face. His forehead creased with stressed lines as he dumped a file onto the couch next to Rain. "Dongwoon-shi is still sleeping." He added. During the fight, they had to inject Dongwoon with drugs since the boy was actually trying to kill Heechul. "Idols these days..." He grumbled and went out of the room. Even the nurses followed, leaving the six idols but not before warning them.

"If any of you fight again, even as much as yelling insults, you'll have same fate as Dongwoon-shi."

The room was defeaningly silence except for the sound of clock accompanying them. But, still a war was on going as Heechul and Rain were locked into a staring fight. So did the other four MBLAQ members and Key.

The door flung open as Minho jogged into the room with Taemin following close behind. "I have sent the others home." He informed, taking a sit next to Key, inspecting his friend's injury while wincing as if it was him, himself having those nasty bruises on his face.

"Hyung... Let's go home. You need to rest." Taemin said, worries on his delicate features as he tugged Key's arm to stand.

Key sighed. "Ara. Ara. But, let's visit Cheolyong for a bit." The trio was about to get out of the room when Jinwoon suddenly appeared, blocking their way. The tall boy looked bothered.

"Cheolyongie is not in his room. All of his things were gone too." That made the boys in the room to looked up from their staring battle to Jinwoon. "I think he had already registered out when we were fighting. He's probably on the way to Jangsung by now."

Key looked back to the four MBLAQ members with a smirk on his face. "Cheolyongie did great. He need to leave those useless 'things' behind. He deserve a get away. A distance from the source of his pain even for only a short period." With that, he pulled his friends with him.

"That's rude, leaving like that." Heechul mumbled after moment of silence.

Before Rain could retorted, GO beat him to it. "You know, Cheolyong really is the victim here." Heechul looked up to his friend in surprise. "We've been-" GO swallowed as he looked down in embarassment. "We've treat him like-" He choked. Cheondung put a comforting hand on the older's shoulder, as he too felt the same emotion overwhelming him.

Seungho and Joon looked away. GO had treat Mir well, unlike them. But, GO had been more remorsed than them. What kind of things their hearts were made off? "I'm the one who should be saying that." Seungho cut in with a heavy voice. His shoulders slumped.

"Me too." Joon added, as guilty as Seungho. "I cared only for my feelings. I should thank you two for standing up for Cheolyong. For standing up against us. If not, he would have been hurt more by us." He said, his brows knitted as he remembered how he had hurt the maknae with his cold demeanor.

Cheondung bit his lips. "That's of no use. Cheolyong hate us anyway." He voiced, tying to prevent the hot tears that were prickling in the corner of his eyes from falling down to his cheeks.

"Don't say that. Cheolyong wouldn't hate anyone." Rain frowned at the MBLAQ boys words. He could never imagine Mir hating on anyone. The maknae was too kind and pure. Mir was just an honest, simple boy in his eyes.

True, Mir was kind and honest. But thet boy was never a simple boy. Never.

A sigh came from Heechul. He realized he had crossed the line. He had stepped over the boundaries where he shouldn't have. "I shouldn't be here. Sorry for jumping into conclusion. Byunghee. I hope you resolve this well. Jihoon sunbae, sorry for jumping into conclusion and had hurt you with my words. I'll send my apology to Cheolyong-shi too." Heechul said and bowed politely before he left the family not of blood to talk about their problem.

"You don't know him, hyungnim." Cheondung referred to what Rain had said. "No one know him. He somehow, is no longer the Cheolyong that I used to know."

Rain shook his head. "He's a good kid. He has soft heart. He couldn't hate even if he want. He never change. If you think he's no longer the same Cheolyong, then, it is not him who change. It just you who didn't know him from the start." Rain tried.

Cheondung couldn't help but nodded to Rain's words. There were truth in those words. It was them who didn't know Mir from the start. They never understand the boy. They never tried to. And now, when they tried to know the boy, they were confused by the maknae. Mir, was nothing but hard to understand. They thought they knew the real Mir when in fact they only knew a small part of Mir.

This time, it was GO who was shaking his head. There was storm of emotions swirling in his dark orbs. "You didn't see the look in his eyes, hyungnim." The main vocalist hid his face in his palms.

Rain got up and approached his four boys. He patted GO's shoulder. "He wouldn't hate you guys. Not for anything. Don't worry. He's simply a pure boy. I believe so." Rain said. "Now, I can be sure you guys won't ever take him for granted. Maybe I should trust you guys too. Go to him. Say sorry and made up." Rain ordered.

The MBLAQ boys looked at each other before they nodded, determined. If before, it was always Mir chasing behind them, now it was their turn. They would gain their maknae's affection again. It didn't matter if Mir hate them. They deserve it anyway. But, they won't stop until the maknae was with them again. Until they were happy again.

 

 

-i just got back from two days one night vacation. that's why i didn't update yesterday. *grin*-