Don't hate me. I warned you guys before already

precious

It had been what? A week? A month? No matter the time, it seemed forever to Joon. He missed the maknae. 

Mir had gone to his hometown in Jangsung for two weeks, being restricted from activities until the boy completely healed.

To be honest, Joon felt a tad bit hurt by Mir who didn't even once contact him for the long period the maknae was away. Seungho always made time to visit the maknae in Jangsung. He wanted to follow the leader to meet his long missed maknae but his tight schedule didn't allow it. Not only him, but GO and Cheondung too.

However, Mir always called GO just to chat. Only on those times, Joon got to hear the maknae's voice. Why wouldn't the maknae call him? 

Cheondung too was sulking. He thought he was getting closer to Mir since they had been hanging out together recently. Mir always spent more time with him these days, sharing their problems, so much like bestfriend. Not more than with GO but still, definitely more than before. But the boy didn't once contact him in these two weeks. The only updated news he got about maknae were only the ones Seungho or GO told. Cheondung looked over Joon who was staring at the television. Though the dancer's eyes were on the TV but he was pretty sure the older's mind was somewhere else.

Joon was probably disappointed like him. No,the lad probably felt more hurt than him since Mir always showed affection towards Joon as if Joon was his favourite hyung. But apparently, it was not in real case.

Sound of muffled conversation could be heard after the click opening of front door. There, Seungho and GO trotted to the living room where Joon and Cheondung was.

The visual maknae wanted to ask. He know the two oldest were just coming back from Jangsung. He wanted to know how Mir was doing but, he couldn't find it in him to ask. Especially not after the maknae didn't even replied to his mail. He was so mad that he ended up deleting the maknae's number from his phone.

Cheondung again turned to Joon. The older looked conflicted probably having the same internal battle as him. Torn apart between concern for Mir or the ego in himself for being ignored by Mir.

Seungho sighed attaining the other three's attention. GO was the first to ask. "Still thinking?"

Seungho nodded. "He was still weak. Where could've he been to?" Worries clearly etched on the leader's features.

"Who? Mir? What happen?" Joon finally asked, losing his internal battle.

"Mir isn't at Jangsung." GO revealed, surprising the left out duo.

"What? Where is he, then?" Cheondung asked a bit louder than intended.

"Don't know. The house was empty when we went there." It was Seungho's turn to tell.

Now, all four of them were hit by worries for their dear maknae. They sat in silence hoping nothing bad happened to the boy. 

"Have you called him?" Joon asked.

"He didn't answer." GO sighed.

Every one of them wondered where could have the maknae been. After minutes of silence,Joon suddenly voiced, mind filled with the certain puppy-like boy. "You know... I always thought of Mir annoying lots of time. But now that he isn't here, it is so quiet. I felt... Lonely." Joon held up his head and smiled at the others' curious eyes. "Yeah... I think I miss him."

"Me too." Cheondung said under his breath.

GO chuckled. "You know, if we're being honest here, all of us hated him at first and didn't even try to know him. I'm saying this because I know we're all the same. We treated him badly. We were mean to him. We hated himbut then fall so hard for him. We always thought of him as just some other member. Nothing special. But when I first started to pay attention to him, he was really full of surprises. I learn so many different sides of him. Even the sides I never thought he could have." GO said with longing look and soft smile.

"He is one special boy. He is precious." Seungho stated with faint smile ghosting on his pillow lips.

"Precious..." Cheondung repeated under his breath, smiling to himself.

What the four lad didn't realize was that Mir had been hearing the whole conversation. He was touched by each words. A tear slipped from his eyes but he quickly wiped it off as a smile tugging on his lips. Guess, it was impossible after all to hate any of his hyungs. Plus, hate is too much of a strong word for a soft-hearted boy like the maknae.

The maknae inhaled deeply before he revealed himself from behind the wall. "I'm home!" He announced cheerfully.

"Cheolyongie!" GO exclaimed and jumped to his feet running to Mir's side and engulfed the smaller boy into a bear hug but careful not to hurt the maknae.

"Makdungie?" Cheondung asked, surprised at Mir's sudden appearance.

GO ignored Cheondung and just kept hugging the cackling maknae. Seungho later joined pulling Joon and Cheondung together for a group hug.

The four hyungs now encircle the precious maknae right in the middle of them, smiling happily. "I miss you guys!" Mir exclaimed trying to hug all four of his hyungs back but his hands could only reach the two eldest hyung. "I got enough break from you guys to last me for ten years." He joked.

For Mir, it wasn't him who was precious. It was the bond they shared that was precious. They didn't start out smooth but they took a small step by step until they reached the point that their bond surpassed that of just between members bond. They were a family. That what was precious.

 

-see... told you. This one boring and there's no different in storylines. This one lack of drama and more lighthearted.-

 

*oh yeah. If you guys like MBLAQ stories filled with bromance, check out all the fics authored by me. Just click my name and find the stories by me. I'll be happy if you guys read them and commented on them. There are fluff, angst, thrill, action, horror. I think I got about 14-15 fics bout MBLAQ. And right now, I still working on multichaptered fic titled 'magic' also with mblaq. Thanks you all. And don't bash me :) *

I can't give the link to the other stories because somehow, it didn't work... 

-and since mblaq just released new album. There's two oneshot of angst I got inspired by their music and video 'shell' and 'mirror'-

Peace_no_war_(^^)~