debut announcement with Rain

precious

The sound of music blasting from MBLAQ's practice room could be heard even from the hallway. The five boys were dancing fiercely under the sharp eyes of Rain who was watching each of them, evaluating them.

"You guys did great." Was what Rain said when the boys stood in line in front of him with their hands interwined at the back, head hanging low from either fear or respect. "I expect you can par during your debut in one month time from now."

There was silence as the boys were taking in what had their producer said. Next thing Rain knew, Seungho already hugging Joon who was next to him jumping happily and laughing heartily. GO reached Cheondung hands and twirled around the practice room shouting in joy as the visual maknae laughed his rooster laugh. Rain's eyes trailed off to the maknae who was still in shock, with his eyes as wide as saucer and jaw hanging open. 

Seconds later, Mir's stunned expression was turned into pure joy and Rain could see the maknae's wide eyes became a bit shimmering with unshed happy tears. The boy was cupping his mouth and nose with both of his hands, giggling in delight by himself not bothering to join his other hyungs' group hug.

Rain had noticed this for so long already. He knew the other four members didn't really care much about Mir. They seemed annoyed with Mir's loud and hyperactive traits. He once confronted the maknae worried that Mir got depressed by this and he certainly didn't want to release an idol group that had discord among members but Mir assured him he was okay and didn't mind with his hyungs seemingly hatred and annoyance toward him as the boy said 'I'm okay, hyungnim. If they don't like me, I won't bother them much.' And the boy said that with a genuine happy smile. No sense of distress, sadness or hurt on those shimmering brown orbs.

Somehow, Mor looked lonely standing still there alone while the other four members were hugging and cheering, completely ignoring the maknae and unconsciously, Rain reached for Mir and held the boy's smaller frame tight into his embrace. Mir stiffened at first as he never been this close to Rain before. He always looked up at his hyung, but at the same time, Rain's presence was intimidating and Mir found himself unable to show his affectionate way towards the man eventhough he was famous with his affectionate way and open skinship. Hell, he even kissed his other members cheeks even when he knew they hated him.

"Don't dissappointed me, Cheolyong-ah." Rain said as he patted the boy's disheveled hair and pulled away. Mir was nodding vigurously. Rain chuckled as he saw the wide orbs glitter with admiration towards him. Who wouldn't love this adorable maknae's affection and attention. Rain frowned mentally. Everyone would love Mir but maybe it was different for the four others. He could just hope that Mir would never get hurt. His eyes locked with Mir and the boy gave him a really wide smile as if nothing could ever snatched away those smile from the boy and he really did hope those smile would never fade. Or the other would just have to die in his hands, he thought as he smirked.

Mir frowned at the devilish smirk on the world star's face. "H-hyung?" Mir stuttered, a bit creeped out by the man.

Rain raised his brows at Mir and quickly replaced his smirk with a sweet smile. "Work hard, okay?" He said and ruffled the boy's hair and left but not before waving off MBLAQ boys greet.

 

 

-I heard in radio show, Rain commented that Mir is such a pure boy and kind. Aww~ I can't help fawning. Seungho have competition for father figure place for uri BLAQies-