250415 You dont know me, Seung Hyun.

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's very sad that today there are news reports about T.O.P use emerge. He is having his day off and out of miltary camp. But he hvnt update any IG posts like usual. And his sister delete all post as well. YG Entertainment stock price goes down. Guess it is so frustrated to everybody now. X_X 010617

 

  Seung Hyun 's POV                                                                                                                                         

 

"I loved him,"  I take aback by her confession. Although we are closed, she have never open up this side to me.  "I try to leave him, but I just cant lie to myself. And it became a very old story like any other stories, he said he will file the divorce and it never happened."  she speaks in a emotionless way, like telling me  other's story. 

She take my glass away and  taking the expensive wine down in one go. I widen my eyes as she is never have good tolerence of alchol. She stretch her hands over the coffee table where the bottle placed and wanna pour herself the other glass of wine. I stop her by pressing her hand, "You will get drunk." 

"Everyone can stop me, but not you." She tease me and  I am speechless. Of course, I know how a desperesate soul need that drink. So, I take over the bottle and pour her the other glass. 

She give me a weak smile with the flushed red cheeks and immediately take the other gulp. "Those pictures...he hire a private detective to follow me everywhere. I never think that my love will use these to against me."  She mutter and swaying her wine glass.  

"I am a bad person that doesnt deserve anything good." she take the left-over alchol down to her thoart and a tear roll down her cheeks. She cover her face with her blams, sobbing hard.  I have never see her cry. I always know that she is a sensitive person, people who love art are always emotional. But I never see her break down, as she is always tough and determinded when she worked. To be honest, I feel helpless to handle a crying girl. Everybody know that I am the crying baby in my family or among my friends. How come she can judge herself not good enough? She even asking Mr Yang to scarifice her own name just to protect mine awhile ago!  I  go over where she sit and lowering down to meet her face. Holding both of her shoulders, "You are good enough to deserve everything you have now."

She tile her head up and look at me. My heart ached by looking at her. She is just a girl pull her heart out to love her man and even her friends.  "That's my punishment. God take away my love to punish me being a mistress! I am a devil who will burn out everyone near me. My baby......Young Bae, You, YG...and everybody!"

"Seung Hyun, I am an evil." She is crying desperately, her helpless orb carry pain and hopeless. These eyes are familiar. Yes. Those are the eyes I saw when we have our shooting in L.A. She suddenly come to us when we are shooting the LOSER MV and then rush back to hotel because feeling not well! So, she know that when we are in L.A?   

"Dont say that, Moon!" 

"You dont know me, Seung Hyun." she shake her head and give me a bitter laugh. "I will disappoint you." 

I cupped her face and looking into her eyes. "You are drunk."

"Do you know where my Blood Moon painting comes from?" She look at me with her half-lidded eyes, "I am a murderer." she mutter and soon lost her sense and drift to dream land.  

What does that really mean? I clouded into her say, cant even absord so many information in one night. I lie her down on the sofa, and pull a blanket to her chest.  I put the hair all cover her face and look at her closely. By looking all the tears stains on her face. It make my heart sour. I know that's not right, but I cant help to have a urge to protect her. An angel like her should free from any harm.  I caress her cheek with my thumb, swap away the tears. Tracing my fingers to her pumping lips.  She is still beautiful even she is in this stage. I just cant help to give her a perck on her forehead. 

 Ji Yong 's POV                                                                                                                                                     

~FLASH BACK~ 

"What is it, Bae?" We have just finished the recording for Infinite Challenge and on the way back to YGHQ. "You seems out of zone." 

"I texted Moon , but she havent answer it." he mutter and keep flipping over the phone. 

"O, Hyung.  You are really pathetic. Just one messsage , isnt it? Maybe she is just busy for the work " I cant stop to  tease him. 

"It's not only one message, Ji." he sighed. "It's ..."

"What is it ?" I eyed  on him. 

"She is ...um...very busy recently...and we ...you know," I can feel the heat on his face. 

I cant stop blast out a laugh and make him even more blushed, " So, the innocent Young Bae is now a ual addicted, huh? "

"YAH~ It's not like that!" he sratch his neck, "It just she seldom come home and hide in the studio. And we are rarely talked or texting each other recently."

"Kitten is very determined about her work, you know. She must be very busy about the editing," I pat h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter