201114 Think a little less. Live a little more.

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HER POV

 

It's been near 2 months that you moved to Japan. YB will text you from time to time, you did reply him back, but all in short and stern tone. Hoping what you feel for him will be gone, but it seems doesnt work at all. Your mind are full of him, the feeling for him floods your brain and never leave you a moment of peace. Everyday, every moment, you are
trying to your work, and he's there, in the corner of your mind, distracting you.

 

Today is 20th November 2014, you are waiting in front of your computer screen. You are so nervous these few days, once YG release a special Hip-Hop unit will come out today, you know that this is "Good Boy" by GDYB, this song that you heard it from YB long ago.

 

Once the clock reach 00:00, you refresh the YOU TUBE page and here you go. It starts with the shots of the boys entering a club. A synth and guitar line opens the song, Ji Yong and YB are at the top of their vocal game It is not the first time that you heard this song, but definitely it's insanely ear-wormy, getting caught in your head and stuck on replay.

 

The MV is a visual feast, with all the flashing light inside an underground club and partygoers dressed in neon clothing and makeup. The stylist dresses the boys with hats, jackets and gold chains to complete the hip-hop look while all the crazy hair and loud clothing has an irrepressible K-pop style.

 

You still remember the time YB start work on this song, it's the time that you just met him, Lola still not yet being a mum, and yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter