Can you sing for me?

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HIS POV

 

It's been nearly 3 days that Bernard leave her AGAIN, nothing seems have changed, except she take as much as work that YG offers her. She try to make her time fully occupuied, drained herself, She wanted to be too tired to feel. leaving no room to remember the one she love betrayed and abandoned her again, to remind her unreturned love.

 

No one ever notice her change, except You and Ji Yong, who once saw her break down. She try to hold back her emotion and work professionally. However, she seldom visit the dorm recently, not just because she is too busy, but she really no energy or mood to deal with those over-energetic boys now. She even not joining the crew or dancer for a coffee date or a movie plan as she usually whenever she is free. You know her too well, she always hide her sadness, but sank into it and get away from everyone else. She maybe a strong and tough girl from outside, but deep inside, she is not at all. It is unbearable to see her drained by all the hectic work and isolate herself with the crowd. She hasnt been sleep much lately, worked overtime, not eating properly. Every time you met her, she seems more tired and depressed. You couldnt find any soul in her eyes. She is just alive, with a dead soul.

 

So you decide occasionally visit her and buy her foods and drinks, make sure she eat probably. You go over for a meal or a coffee, and finding any excuse to stay few hours to keep her company, whatever you want to see a movie that she got a copy, or complaining Seungri is too noisy in the dorm which you cant take a good rest.

 

It was one of the nights that you stay in her home after dinner, you are reading a magazine on the sofa. and she is crawling into the other side, sank deeper into the cushions, situating the blanket around her, writing on her notepad, with her headphone on. You peek at her from time to time, finding her eyes slightly turn red and you know that she is going to cry. You put down the magazine and move near to her, wrapping your arm over her shoulder and pull her into your embrace. You both are now very comfortable with each other, like a family. You can feel her tears roll down her cheek and both of you havnt bother to wipe the tears away, letting your shirt to adsorb her tears. You are glad that she at least can be herself whenever she is with you.

 

She calm down after awhile, stopping her sob, pull you away and get some tissue to wipe the tears away. She take off the headphone, and smile to you bitterly, "thank you, YB."

 

"Time heals almost everything," you look at her eyes in concern. "Give the time, some time."

 

"You know what really about falling for a guy you know you're not right for?" she mumbling now but loud enough for you to hear, "you fall anyway because you think he might turn out to be different."

 

You loss your words, which you never good at. It hurts to see her being hurt, the pain remind what Johnny said to you. You fail to protect her, so, what you can do now is comfort her and stay with her whenever you can, just like what Johnny always does.

 

"What are you writing?" you try to change the topic.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter