I will move on one day.

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JOHNNY POV

 

You just come out from the shower after the long party night, see Moon is crawl into a sofa with a cup of hot tea, reading a magazine. 

 

"Hey, I made you a hot tea, it will help to ease the hangover and sober up faster." she pass you over a cup of tea.

 

"Sometimes, you must stay drunk to avoid the reality to destory you," you look at her with a little drunk. "You are not sleeping at the back, right?" you know that very well, when you peek her from the back mirror in the car.

 

"I...no, I am too tired, I fall asleep." her face blushed.

 

"You are a very bad liar, you know." you let out a sigh and fall into the sofa.

 

"I...did fell asleep...awhile, just...I...wake up after." her face goes even more red.

 

"So, you overhead everything?" you eye on her. 

 

"Johnny...I ..." you can even feel the heat on her face now.

 

"Come here...sweetie." you pat the seat next to you. 

 

"Johnny ....I ...am sorry." Moon shake her head. 

 

"So, I can't even hug you now?" you speak bitterly.

 

"I don't mean that. I just ...I just..." Moon looking down to avoid any awarkness.

 

"I get it. You don't love me. So, you choose to avoid all skinship and want to make thing clear, don't wanna to give me false hope." your heart is heavier and you know that, you lost her,even being a big brother. 

 

"I am not that good, Johnny." she look back to you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter