I am G-D-R-A-G-O-N!

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

GD POV

 

You walked out to the living room with a bowl of porridge just cooked. You put it down on the coffee table nearby and pat her shoulder to wake her up. She tried so hard to look at you with half-opened eyes, "YB?"  

 

Whatever! It is no point to clarify with a sick person. "Hey, you are sick. Eat some porridge and take the medicine."   

 

She hvnt argued with you. However, she is too weak to get herself up. So, you hold on her shoulder and squeeze yourself besides her, let her head rest on your chest. You feed her with a spoon of porridge. She take it very slow and quite. She look like a sick poor kitten in your arms, with puffed and swallowed eyes, and red nose. It is the first time that you two get along peacefully. She never get along well  with you form day one, especially she thought that you are on YG's side. She is the only one treat you, G-DRAGON, like nothing big. 

 

You found her start sobbing when she was nearly finish the porridge. "Hey, what's up? It tastes awful?" You knows your Hyung never good in cooking at all. 

 

"No..." she shakes her head and try to speak between her sobs, "it hurts." 

 

"You will feel better after the medicine," you speak softly. What a poor kitten. You put down the bowl and hand her some pills. She hardly swallow them down with water, she choke and cough, spill out some water. A smart girl like girl can't take pills? You try so hard to hold your laugh and want to like usual. You can imagine her angry face  if this really happen. 

 

"Take some rest now," you put her down in the sofa and pull the blanket to cover her. You bring the wet towel to the toilet and refresh it with some running water. She drifted into sleep again when you head back to the living room. You place the new towel on her forehead and look around her house. 

 

You go to the bookshelves and see whether you can find anything to kill your time. Her books collection is so various, fictions, novels, children's storybook, photography, history, fashion...you got one self-biography about Neal Young, crawl in the arm charm, cover up with the blanket and start reading. Then you fall asleep very soon. 

 

You were awaken by a non-stop beeping. You try to ignore it, but it just keep beeping almost 5mins. You wake up and search for awhile, found out the beeping came from her phone. Johnny face time calling?Is that the one who responsible for her collapse? 

 

You pick up the called and speak in a very annoying voice, "hey, if someone don't pick up you call, means she doesn't want to, ok? You never give up, don't you?" His non-stop calling really annoying you and you definitely hate him to leave a sick girlfriend like this.  

 

"What da...who are you?" The other side obviously shocked when see you answering the call. "Where's Moon?" 

 

What? You don't know me?! "So, you care about her now, huh? She is with me! I am G-D-R-A-G-O-N!" 

 

"Put her on the phone!" The other side raise his voice. 

 

"She can't take your call now," you tried to light a cigarette, as you are please to make this bastard angry. 

 

"Stop! How dare you smoke beside her! She got asthma!" 

 

"So, you now blaming me to smoke but leaving your girl alone while she is so sick?" You mocking him, "It is not cool, man." 

 

Johnny widen his eyes, "What? She is sick? How is she now? Where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter