I know you from inside out.

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi readers, today is 1st of July 2015. It is already 6 months that I post this story on this site. time flies! I dont even believe I can make it work, and now, I am so into my writing and all your comments. I always begin and end my day with Asianfanfics. I need to tell you guys, especially who always leave me COMMENTS...(yes. it's you!). Every time I read your comment, I really cant keep my smile. Knowing that somewhere out there in this world, there are someone her/his emotion linked with my story and characters, just like me, is the most amazing feeling that I can have. There is no word can be described. and this is far more I can expected. THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE ON THIS STORY!

the story is getting more and more complicated now. Seung Hyun and Bernard will start playing a very key role to the story from this chapter. So, just wait and see. Now, just enjoy another long chapter again, and pls LEAVE ME YOUR COMMENTSSSS......xoxo, Adelaide_M 01072015

PS: BTW, the ideal woman type of Seung Hyun is what I read from his interviews. I havent make that up :P ENJOY!

 

TOP POV

 I must confessed, y lady always get my attention. When I see a woman, my eyes go to her face, legs and then her feet. I think a woman's insteps while wearing high-heels is really beautiful. Am I being too honest here? *smirk* Moon is nothing close to my ideal type, but she just get my heart by time to time, especially tonight.

She doesnt have the typical pretty face or strong features at all, but her small bright eyes with single eyelids, straight nose and a full lips give her a very unique look. She always mixing all those branded names with worn band tees, second-hand jeans, adding a spice of rebellion on her outfits ... wearing boyfriend style item is one of her favourite, from baseball jacket to military parka, pair up with boyish loafers or sneakers. She never fails to balance off her feminity charm and boyish carefree characters. Though the loose fit outfits never show her toned and tempting body shapes, but of course, I can tell.   *smirk*

I am not saying she is ugly in the other days, she is stylish, chic and full of HERSELF indeed. It just not my cup of tea, I always in love with classy style since I was a kid. But tonight, I cant take my eyes off her. She looking all gorgeous in that peachy-pink evening gown. This is the first time ever I see her in heels and formal gown. I am always impressed by people who can dress and accessorize themselves well.  Her artistic sense works out so well in styling. The color combination is very eye-catching, with that mustard yellow heels and orange clutch. The clean-cut Monique Lhuillier gown with matching the simple and geometric forms sandle heels impeccable. She have a way of being elegant and eye-popping in equal measure. Her outfits are all in plain, no beadings, no sequin, nothing overdo. The liquid-satin fabrics of the dress and the pantent heels give her a luminous effect when they caught the light. Comparing with the other stereotyped girls in the party, who always in those vulgar bodycon dress or cliche evening gown, her being is like a spring in the desert, fresh and totally life-saver for my eyes.

I try to keep my nerve and behave propably. Taking over her phone and end the lovey-dovy conversation bewteen her and YB. "It's time to leave."

I can tell she is very nervous about the event. She is not used to under the spotlights like us.

She hasnt say a word and following me form behind quitely, "Are you ok, Moon?"

"I am fine," she force a weak smile to me.

She is so damn cute with that timid smile, nothing like the usual tough and determind her. I extend my hand to her, "May I?"

"Cheesy!" she slaps my arms playfully and smile brightly.

My hand doesnt back off, keep extending out in the air. I look at her with the cutiest pourt that I can made. "Stubborn Pingu!" she finally take my hand, and we walking arm in arm to the party.

*****

It is a huge party with many celebrities and solitcitaes, including big names like Kate Moss and Victoria Beckham. Moon is not comfortable with the situation, she used to hate the attention from others.

"Stay close with me, ok?" I mumble, she tile up her head and look at me. Damn, with her tiny figure, she looks even more lovely when she standing next to me.

"Thank you, Seung Hyun." she smile sweetly which melt my heart completely.

"You are really beautiful tonight!" I pull her closer to me, with my hand on her little back.  I know it is not right, but I can claim her mine, at least tonight. We spend every minute together in the party,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter