Can you please take care her for me?

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIS POV

 

YB: hey, I'll be back tomorrow noon. Out for your birthday dinner?

Moon: Johnny is leaving the day after tomorrow. I plan to have a last supper with him:P

YB: How about a dinner for 3?

Moon: It sounds great!

YB: Dress nice and I will pick you up at 7pm. CU!

 

You booked a restaurant near Han River, with a stunning view. There are only 10 tables in total, with dim lighting set up and a amazing live jazz band. You know Moon doesnt like anything glamors and luxury, a cozy and yet classy restaurant will be perfect. And this restaurant have the best cheese cake in Seoul.

 

She is wearing a black jumpsuit and a Helmut Lang black leather biker jacket. The v-cut neckline jumpsuit show her cleavage abit and the initial necklace you gave her for the birthday. She pair up with a pair of Valentino Rockstud heels and burgundy lipstick, making her looks chic with a spice, but not too y. While Johnny in a black well-tailor suits, the first few buttons of black shirts and style with a red pattern pocket square and a pair of oxblood loafer. Daxn! Why they can look so good together.

 

Three of you having a great time, the dinner is full of joy and laughter. As you spend more time with Johnny, you cant help to like this guy too. He is funny, sincere, warm and smart, not to mention his good look. They shared a lot of childhood stories during dinner and you can see how close they get along with each other. You know it is non-sense, but you cant help to feel jealous.

As you all have all finshed the main course, Moon start to get excited about the dessert. As you have tell her this restaurant have the best cheese cake in Seoul. "Hey boys, would you mind if I go to the cakery section to pick up my dessert?" Moon sounds full of excitement.

 

Once, Moon leave the table. Johnny look at you with a very serious stare. The atmosphere is a bit heavy now.

 

"YB. Can you do me a favor?" Johnny clear his throat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter