Do something before she has taken.

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before I start this chapter, I would like to express my excitement to meet Taeyang tonight FINALLY!                       I am going to join his first World Tour Concert in 2015, and probably my home town is his first stop for the tour!!  And it is even more memorable, as this story all inspired by him and his lead single of RISE album, EYE, NOSE, LIPS. Tonight,  I can finally hear a LIVE verision ! HORRAY! 

 

HER POV 

It's the coffee date day again. You sat on the same table with the same Mocha with you. You start reading while waiting YB. 

 

Awhile later, you heard someone is approaching to your direction. And before that you tilt your head up, you can feel a very tall guy is standing right besides you.

 

"Hey, Moon." you turn to the direction of YB's voice, and found out TOP is standing next to him. "We just finish a shooting together, and Hyung would like to have a coffee break too, so..." he said in a very anxious voice, because he knows you are not good with any unexpected stranger. 

 

"Hi there, hope you dont mind," Your heart skip a beat when you hear TOP's signatures y voice and his  killing smile. Oh my, how can he be so handsome?! 

 

"That's ok," you said in a very low voice and smile at him. Heading back to your reading as you hope none of them notice you are blushing. You want to keep it cool, of course.

 

Two boys head back to the table after they get their order. YB sat opposite to you as usual, while TOP sat between both of you.

 

"hey, here you go." You took some books from your bag and pass to YB.

 

"I cant wait," YB smiled and pass you his iPod at the same time.

 

You start listening what YB record for you, and he is reading the interesting clippings that you bring to him. Both of you fall into your own silent world. while TOP keep sipping his coffee and play his iPhone. He keep changing his positions after 15minutes, clearly he started feel very bored.

 

"What's up, Hyung?" YB notice his move and turn his head to TOP.

 

"Are you two plan to stay in the coffee shop like this?" you press the stop button when notice they start talking. You are going to take off the headphone, but you stopped once you heard YB's answer.

 

"What's wrong with that? We used to be like that when we do our coffee date." YB nod..

 

"WHAT?! What kind of DATE is that??! Sitting separately and doing your own stuff??

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter