Am I not that famous to you?

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HER POV       

                                                          

"Can I ask you something?"

The young man sitting opposite to you suddenly broke the silence. His voice is not very clear, since the scarf wrap all over his neck and even covered nearly half of his face. There was a second you think you heard it wrong and wondering where did the weir sound come form. So, you take a few seconds to figure out the question comes from him.  

"Yes, sure!" You are curious indeed.

"Am I not that famous to you?" he sounds serious.

"Execuse me?"You asked him by instinct.You are shocked by his question, what a weir questions is it!

"Am-I-not-famous-enough-for-you?" he asked again,but sounds more shyly this time.

"No. You are Taeyang of BIG BANG, right?"

He looked more frustrated after you ansewered. "Then why dont you..."

You cut him off as you saw his embarrassing expression now. "...ask for a autograph? or a picture?"

He blushed once you said because you guess this right, You cant hold your laughter.

"I guess even celebrity has its own official working hour?" You smiled to him. "As I remember BIG BANG's stylists always dress the members in dramatic costumes. Seeing you in these casual outfit now, obviously you are off from work. I don’t think anyone have the right to interrupt othere's private life."

You give him a light smile, then back to your work. Leaving Taeyang, Dong Young Bae, at this moment enjoy some private time.

 

*******

 

 

HIS POV

 

You smiled to the girl sit opposite to you. Feeling glad to meet such a considerate person with this kind of understanding. As a famous singer like him, fans are everywhere. You rarely got a normal life. Sure you love your fans, but sometimes you just feel so exhausted. After the never ending rehearsal, pratice, promotion and shooting, you still need to do those

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter