040414 Hey YB, this is Johnny.

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HIS POV

 

Moon: Sorry I will be late. I am still waiting in Post Office.

 

You received Moon's message when sipping the coffee at The XX Cafe. This coffee date is now being a usual routine for both of you. You always try your best to mark this time slot free form your manager. You always feel something missing if you cant meet her after a busy week. 15 minutes later, Moon walked into the cafe with a big parcel with her. 

 

"wow. What's that? It's big." you widen your eyes when Moon take the seat opposite to yours.

 

"I dont know. Let's see," she smile widely and start to unwrap the parcel.

 

It is a big Kaola bear stuff toys. The kaola bear is wearing a red dress and multi-chain Chanel pearl necklace, which similar with the one Ji-Yong always worn. 

 

"omg! it is so cute!" her voice full of joy and you cant stop to look at her childish smile. 

 

She put the Kaola bear on her lap and reading a card comes with the parcel and smile ear to ear. You are very curious who send her a kaola bear and this card.

 

"Who send this to you?" you ask her nervously.

 

"My friend." she keep taking pictures for the kaola bear. "It's my birthday gift."

 

"Oh. When is it?" he suddenly realize he never know your birth date.

 

"Next Saturday."

 

"Great! How about have a birthday dinner on that day? Since we will have our coffee date anyway."

 

"Oh. I am sorry, but I have a date on my birthday already." she is now playing the Kaola bear, " and I guess I wont come over next weekend."

 

"That's ok! We can do it other time," your heart drops and cant help to feel disappointed. Is it like what TOP said, she already got some admirer?

 

 

*******

 

It's nearly 11pm now. You knocked her door an hour before, and find out she is still out for a date. So, you back to the car and wait impatiently. Is it too late for a girl go on a date?  You dont want to send her any message or call her, as you suppose to give her a surprise for her birthday.

 

Your heart drop when you finally seeing Moon show up with a young man arm in arm . You blink your eyes few times to make sure the girl in far away corner is actually her. She is wearing a simple cut full circle swing dress in bright red tonight, pair up with a black pump and the Chanel multi-chain pearl necklace which comes with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter