She loves him.

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIS POV

 

This weeks, you notice something not quite right. You havnt receive her text regulaly. You always checked your phone, still nothing much from her. Generally she will send over random text or picture. Perhaps she is really busy? You decide to try your luck to send her a message.

 

YB: free for a lunch?

Moon: Sorry. No.

YB: rarely see you at YGHQ or dorm. R u busy?

Moon: Yes.

YB: take care and dont skip meals.

Moon: u2.

 

Now you are really confused. What's wrong with her? The text are far too simple and  straight to the point, without any teasing like she usually does. Obviously something happened. You worried about her, but you are not that type of person to force her to speak, and that's the point why you two are always comfortable with each other's company.

 

HER POV

 

Today is the other shooting day in the studio, you just finished and start to pack all the clothing. You heard some noise outside from the hallway, then a knock on your studio's door. You riase your head and see BIGBANG coming in.

 

“Moon noona!!!” Seungri run up to you and spread his arm to hug you tight. “I miss you!!!!!”
 

“I miss you too, Panda!” you smile brightly everytime you meet Seungri. 

 

You have been getting closer and closer to the boys, especially YB, since you have work in YGHQ more often. Your carefree character and boyish charm are the personality traits the boys find most attractive in you, not to mention you are intelligent and full of humor. Sometimes, you will spend time with the boys in the dorm if you are free, a dinner, a movie night or just a coffee chat. 

 

“It's like a mess here,” Daesung hug you too once Seungri release his hug. “Do you need any help, Nonna?”

 

“I have just finish a shooting.” you answer him in a very tired voice, but your hands never stop the packing.

 

“It's been like forever that we havent seeing you." TOP mocking you, while try to help you folding the outfits. "You are busier than us huh? The IT girl!”

 

“Hey, I see something sparkle here!” Seungri step closer to you and grab your hand. “Is there anything you want to tell us?”

 

“No! Why? What? I can't pay for myself?”you escape from his grip, take back your hand and step away from hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter