I will be there in 15 minutes!

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIS POV

 

 

It's been few weeks that you keep doing your coffee date with Moon since you bump into her in cafe. You has been busy for the new Hip Hop project with Ji recently. Ths song should be a come-back song for BIGBANG, but since other members are busy for their jobs, only 2 of you left in the studio and work for the demo.

 

However, after YG listened to the demo track, he decided to let you two to debut this song as a special unit group. It's very exhausted, but you are very happy that GDYB finally have its come back, as both of you are meant to be debut as duo before BIGBANG. You cant wait to tell her your new work although it's already nearly 1am in the morning. You get your phone to text her.

 

Hey, this is YB. Sleep yet?

 

Is it too awarake? Since both of you hardly can called as friend. You two sharing noting in common, family background, life experience, work and social circle. But everytime you stress out, you feel more relax when being with her.

 

She is so different with the other people around you, she seems never treat you as Taeyang, but Dong Young Bae. She never interested in your celebrity life, what you two shared in coffee date is always about movie, music, the little story in  childhood or anything interesting when travel around. Her story always amazed you. How her crazy yet interesting school life in Australia? How this tiny body can capble to carry her own backpack to travel around alone? How this little girl even have guts to try coach surfing, living in the strangers' homes and make lot of interesting friends around the world?  How this cute face can leave her family and friends, live by all her own in Seoul?

 

All those little life-experiences of Moon are foreign to you. Being a celebrity seems having a very exciting life, but it is totally not. Maybe you are famous, you seems got the world? But do you? You cant even got a chance to talk with a stranger when you travel, as your company always told you to keep a distance with everyone. Even you travel, you travel with your manager. He used to take care you everything, even your holiday. What you do is follow his plan to look around and visit the spots.

 

A beep from your phone, that indicate you receive a text message, which pull you back to reality.

 

Hi, not yet. Whtz up? Is everything ok?

 

You send over the clips that you just did with Ji to her. She send back a text 15mintures later, the long waiting text make you so nervous to think that she is not eager to talk to you.

 

The new work? Very catchy :) but I AM A GOOD BOY? really? LOL

 

Girl, you are mean! It's a special collaboration with Ji. What are you doing now? still editing?

 

nope. In the park.

 

What are you doing in the park? It's already late!

 

Lola is missing again :(

 

How about try it tomorrow?

 

I tried at daytime before. Let's c any luck for me at night.

 

Be careful then. :) let me know when you arrive home safe.

 

You smile to her cuteness and kindness. You back to the studio seeing Ji is still working on the clip. "Is everything alright?" Ji ask you in concern.

 

"Yup, just a bit tired," you pass Ji a coke that you get it from the vending machine in hallway.

 

You sit next to Ji, take out your phone and check is there any message from Moon. Nothing! Is everything be ok so late? "Hyung, you have been texting more often recently." Ji put an eye on you, suspiciously.

 

"Er..." You blushed and still thinking how to tell him about Moon. Nothing special between both of you, but how to explain to them you make friend with a stranger just randomly met in cafe? You Hyung and company must think you are crazy  and sure they may not supporting you as they are all very protective to avoid any scandal.

 

Beep Beep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter