You're adorable...and dangerous.

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JOHNNY POV

It takes around 30 minutes from the club to Moon's home. You reject YB who want to sent you to the door, as you want him to stay out from his injury.

You opened the door and found the house is in the dark. You thought Moon has slept already, so, you kept your steps very light avoiding to wake her up. You walk very slowly to the sofa and wanna take a rest before shower.

"Having fun?" Just a secound, Moon came out from her room and switch on the light in the living room.

"Oh my god! What's happen?!" she was in shock when notice your face covered with blood and bruise.

"Let's me get the first-aid kit," You keep your eyes closed and head back to rest. Your head start to spin as you drink alot in the club.

Moon go to the bathroom and took a towel and a basin half filled with warm water. She rushed back to the living room and  soaked the towel first before draining out the excess water, leaving the towel damp. She sit next to you , using one of her hands cup your face, and using the damp towel to clean up all the dirt and blood on your face. You slightly opened your eyes, found Moon is so close to you. You can even feel her breath on your face and your heart pumping faster and heavier.

"You're adorable, baby." You look into her eyes and cant help to praise her.

"I know! I know!" she keep cleaning up your wounds.

"...and you are dangerous, u know?"

"Tell me about that!" she smiled, knowing her best friend is a bit drunk now.

"Do you remember the first time I get into a fight for you?" you said it playfully.

"When we were 6?" Moon smile ear to ear as she remember those innocent old days." Ken pushed me on the ground when we were playing in the playground?"

"AND I have been off-limited to the playground for months because of the fight! And finally you dating him?!" you always keep teasing her with this story for years.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter