130914 Where is Seungri?

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

real time incident:

1.YG Family 2014 Glaxary Tour @Singapore on 13-14 Sept 2014.

2. Seungri is reported in a car incident, around 3:30am @ Korea on 12 Sept 2014.

 

--------------

It's your first time to attend YG Family Concert, you can't help feeling excited. Although you are not solely travel, but being one of the co-ordination at backstage, it is more than fine for you. Works never bother you as you always love your work and having fun with the YG staffs.

 

"It must be really fun, Johnny!" You cant help to cheers when you are on the way to airport.

 

"It's not the first time you travel, why you are getting so excited?" Johnny teasing you while he is checking all his belonging.

 

"Hey, this time is totally different. The whole YG family will be there, I never travel with whole brunch of friends,"  you turn to Johnny and cupped his face, "and you know what, it's have been so long we haven't travel together!"

 

"It's your fault, lady!" Johnny cupped your face with both of his manly hands and squeeze it for revenge, "you are always dating and put me aside!"

 

"No! It's your fault!" You try to speak but can't get the words clearly as Johnnyare squeezing her face, "you always travel around the world, doing your photo journal! You are the one leave me behind!"

 

He release his hand, can't help to laugh at you. You are glad that you two finally back to normal, like br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter