Lola?

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIS POV

 

 

You are on the way to The XX Cafe, holding a cheesecake that you bought from Japan 2 days ago. You cant stop thinking of her once your heard the crew praised there is a cafe selling a very tasteful cheesecake. You walk pass the window out of the cafe, you can see her sitting on the same spot again, typing on her laptop. You go straight to the counter order your coffee and go near her.

 

"Hey " you take the seat opposite to hers.

 

"Hi," she keep typing on her laptop without looking at you.

 

The typing sound is the only thing around both of you. You are not eager to bother her. You put your eyes on her, you see there is a spark in her eyes.  You found out she will bite her nails when she cloud into her thoughts. The seriousness on her face make her look like a kid taking an exam. She finally stop typing after 30minutres and let out a satisfied smile to her work just did.

 

"I am sorry..." she raise her head and give you an apologize smile.

 

"No worry," you cut her off. "I am totally understand. Inspiration cant wait, right?"

 

She give you a bright smile with a nod and take a few sips  from the coffee.

 

"You seems smoother this week." as you remember she was so frustrated for the editing work last week.

 

She nods few times,"How about you? How's everything going this week?"

 

"Abit busy this week. We just come back from Japan for some magazine shootings."

 

"It must be tired," she look at you with concern,"why dont you just stay home?"

 

"Because of this," her eyes widen when you pass the cheesecake to her.

 

"What's that? What for?" she is clearly surprise that you purposely come over to send her a gift.

 

"Open it!" you sound so excited.

 

" A cheesecake?” she open the box and see a plain New York baked cheesecake right inside the box.

 

"Dont judge the book by its cover, it tastes really good.”

 

"I am not!" she pourt, getting a fork and have a bite. "I just wondering why you buy me this."

 

"Because you like it?" you mumble to yourself. You bought her this by instinct, knowing that she will like this and make her happy. But why? Even you dont have an answer for yourself.

 

"It tastes nice," she get the other bite, it make you smile to yourself. "Where do you buy this? I think I will buy one some other time."

 

****

HER POV

 

"Japan. I finished my concert there, and other Hyungs join me for some shooting last week later in Tokyo," he took a few sips of your coffee. "The crew said there is a really nice Cheesecake nearby our hotel, I think you would love it."

 

What?! You widen you eyes when you heard his answer, look at him surprisingly. "Er...thank you. But please dont bother to do this next time."

 

"Why?" he asked innocently, "it tastes bad?"

 

"No no no...just..er...it's too trouble." you make up a lie to cover your shock. Both of you cant even count as friends according to your standard. Is he just too kind or he is a womaniser?

 

"Not really, they are all well packed." Well, he looks so sincere. Am I thinking too much?

 

"Do you want some?" you dont know what to say, just throw out anything you can think of now.

 

"Nope, that's all yours." he give you the eye-smile again which  make you blushed.

 

"So,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter