I would like you to be my date.

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HER POV

 

I am start going crazy for work right after the week Ji Yong force me to take over the come back project. Papa YG plan to release BIGBANG album in project basis, 2 single trackes for every month start from May. I must say it is a very smart idea for marketing, the boys can get all the attention last for 4 months!

I know every single track will be turn out great and of course no one want any of them get pushed out of the spotlight. But being an art director of such a huge come back must be a killing job. I am glad that I know all his marketing scheme before I dating with YB, that's why I only agree to do the teaser for the come back.

 

FLASH BACK

"You break your rules finally huh?" YG tease me when we are having meeting with Ji Yong.

"I have no choice!" I send Ji Yong a dead glare.

"I just make the best use of the resourses," Ji defend himself, "You are very talented and I know you will do it great!"

"I will still hate you, even you say that," I start reading the proposal that the secretary pass to me this morning.

"Back to the point," YG clear his throat, "as we plan before, we will do the shooting in LA in April. I plan to invest around 2 billion won on that."

"WHAT?! It's just a teaser, right? How come..." I am so shock that even drop the files.

"Did Ji Yong ever told you that, the video is made for their world tour?" YG peek at Ji.

"YAH! Kwon Ji Yong!" I send him another dead glare, YG brust out a laugh and smile proudly to Ji Yong,

"Hey, kitten! It would be fun!" Ji Yong looking at me with his cutie pourt.

"Fun yout face! Do you know how big is it?" I am start getting panic even I havent start to work on this.

"Yes, I know! That's why we want you, from the very first beginning!" Ji Yong come near me, grap my arms and look into my eyes, trying to comfort me and make me clam.

YG nod in a silence, and pat my back, "Make me proud, Moon." The only thing I can do is look at them with a sigh and give Ji Yong a punch, "I will kill you after the come back!"

END OF FLASH BACK

 

Yes. That's the first of the tons meetings of this project. The video shooting is far more complicated than I can imagine. I am not only responsible to write up the whole story, but also taking care of directing the video and styling all the members. Ji Yong and I have come up an idea of doing a story like Reservoir Dogs of Quentin Tarantino. The boys will stay in LA for a week to finish the shooting. We have also plan some of the car chase scene are created by the staff of Hollywood movie "Fast & Furious".

In order to communicate with the camera crews and stunts at the other side of the world, I always need to stay awake to work at nigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter