250415 A mistress? A whxxe? Or both?

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To readers, 

sorry that I have not been update for over a year. I never stop writing in fact, I have write here and there and many little pieces for this story.  But I just cant complete it all and make it smooth, that's why I havent post it at all.  The story is still not yet complete and more dramas still yet to come. But I decide to publish this chapter and make it move on. 

If you are the readers of this story, you should notice that I have make some little changes for some old chapters. I have add a date in front of each chapter which sync with the real time incident. That's what I always want to do to make the fan fiction more "real" as they sync with the reality. And suprisingly my story line starts at 2014 and now it is already 2017, and probably it have record my journey as a VIP too. 

Back to this chapter, it's happen right around BIGBANG come back after 3 years break. This chapter is a turing point to Moon, Young Bae and Seung Hyun love triangle.  It is quite a long chapter and I hope everyone of you may enjoy it like I do.  Leave me comment and let me know what you think. 

Adelaide. xoxo

 

HER POV

 

I have already have a lot of  pressure to do the editing.  Being the same level of perfectionist as Ji Yong, that makes me havent back to my own apartment for god sake 3 days. But that's good to be busy, at least I can get away from the troubles from Bernad. What Kent told me still lingering in my head. "We need the help from Yang  Hyun Suk!" I exactly know what he means, we cant fight with Bernad. But I feel totally asheme to ask for his help, what is the reason to help me as I am the only reason to drag his boys and company down. Anyway, I will deal with him right after I hand in all works to Mr Yang and I have my own plan to deal with the troubles. And this point, I just hope my plan will success. 

Someone knock the door and I dont know who is he , honestly I dont even care. I turn around and supriseingly found my boyfriend enter the editing room, "Baby, I bring you snacks and drinks."  Oh, yeah ...I nearly forget he text me before and invite me for a lunch together.

I leave my computer and go near him and hug him from behind while he placing all food on the coffee table. His body warm warm my heart. He turn around and cupped my face, give me a soft perk on my lips, "Look at your dark circle, baby. It's terrible. How long have you stay here?" his thumbs caress my cheeks. 

"3 days. " I sighed. 

"WHAT?! " he widened his eyes. 

"What What?" I hug him again and hide my face onto his chest. 

"God...It's insane. Go home and take some rest please, baby." his fingers run though my hair and I close my eyes to enjoy his touch. 

" I can't! You know I will never want to leave you and back to this hell to fight." I neglect. 

He hug me tight, he wisper next to my ears,  " thats why i fall for you, you always fight for what you love. "

"Yes...I do...I always do." I wispher and  hug him back, and bury my face into his chest, inhale his scent. I mubble to myself, I will be fight for you, Baeby. 

"I miss you, baby." He kissed my temple and forehead gently. I til up my head and look into his eyes. My heart just go sour to see him, its hurts. How long I can hold him like this?  He press his lips on mine. I kiss him back, placing my arms around his neck and pull him closer. I want to be with him so bad, but I just cant. I will drag him down. 

" We are getting late, Bae! " the door fly open when we are deeply kissing, "Wow wow....next time lock the door if you guys are DOING things! " We part each other and see Ji Yong at the door. Seeing that annoying leader try so hard to hold his laugh. "You guys are too green for THIS." 

"We are not doing what you think...Kwon Ji Yong! " I yell at him and he just close the door behind him.

"Dont mind him, he is just kidding." He kiss me once again on my lips. "I am now going to record Infinitely Challenge with Ji Yong. And then i will come back and pick you up ok? Let's go home together tonight. You really need a rest." 

His thumb caress my cheek and I just nodded innocently. How can I say no to this perfect man?  "Sure. Enjoy your show." 

"I will." he give me another peck, 'Fighting, baby!" 

 

******

It has been another 3 hours after Young Bae left, and my works still havent got much improved. "Mr Yang wants to meet you in 5 mintues," I got a called from his secretary when I am doing the editing for the video. 

"But the due date is the end of this week," I protest. "What's that for?" 

"I dont know, but he seems pissed." the secretary speak in a very low voice, clearly dont want to heard by her boss. 

"Thank you, Unnie," I sigh and leave the editing room. 

I run to toilet to fresh up abit before I  head to his room, I look into the mirror. It suprise myself to see such a pale face with a big dark circle under my eyes. I once again tie my long hair up high in pony tail, make me look more presentable and take a deep breath before I knock the door. 

"Come on in," Mr Yang's deep voice signal me to enter the office.

I meet the poker face of Mr Yang once I steps in the room, and Seung Hyun is siting on the chair opposite to Mr Yang. The air is heavy and I cant explain that my heart is ponding so fast, that I need to clam myself down to force a weak smile to my mighty boss. 

"Take a sit." he order and I take the seat next to Seung Hyun,  who is arching his brows and deep into his thoughts. 

But what catch my eyes are the photos on the desk, those photos that I have the same set of copies at my home is now on the desk, right in front of my boss' face. Moreover, there is a copy of a talboid on the desk. The big bold headline hurt my eyes and it stabbed my heart with my sharp knife. 

 

TAEYANG'S GF! A MISTRESS? A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter