Welcome to Moon's cafe!

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HER POV

You suddenly awake in the middle of your sleep. Where am I? You look around, seeing YB is sleeping soundly next to you on the driver's seat. You must have fallen asleep during the ride home. You found yourself covered by a coat, You dig your phone out from your jeans, seeing it's already 6:30 in the morning, no wonder the sky is start getting brighter.

 

Even you make no sound, but sure your move have wake YB. "Hey, Morning," he speak in a very soft voice and look at you with his sleepy eyes. You look into his eyes, and he look back to you. The air suddenly filled with awarkness.

 

"Sorry that I fallen asleep," You feel there is heat on your face, so you look away. " Get back to the dorm and get some more sleep."

 

"That's ok" he give you a light smile, "Let me fetch you home."

 

"No, but thanks. " you unbuckle your seat belt before he start the engine,"my home is very near form here."

 

You two can hear a grunt from his stomach when you want to get off his car, and suddenly both of you blunt out a laugh.

 

"I think I will have a breakfast before heading to dorm, you wanna join?" He ask you embarrassingly.

 

"That's a good idea," you smile brightly to him,"I am starving too."

 

"Where do you want to go?" He give you the signature eye smile now.

 

"Do you want pancake?" it earns a few nods form him. "Good, I know there is a place that make excellent pancake."

 

"Really? But it's only 6:30 now." he bukle up the seat bell and want to start the engine.

 

"It's just a walking distance from here, let's have a morning walk!" You get off the car immediately and give out a big stretch after you close the window.

 

*****

HIS POV

You look at her and smile to yourself. She looks so cute with that stretch, she just do that like there is nobody around her. Her carefree character is the most attractive thing about her.

 

"Wow. it is very refreshing," she take a deep breath and smile to you brightly which brighten up your sleepy mood. "Come on, let's go!"

 

She walking into the park and keep walking to the direction opposite to The XX Cafe. You are not familiar with this neighbourhood, but you are pretty sure this side are all residential area. It is not suppose to have any breakfast shop nearby. She walk up to a building and take the stairs up to 3rd floor. Where are we heading to?

 

She dig a key from her coat's pocket and open one of the apartment's door, "Welcome to Moon's cafe!"

 

You widen you eyes and look at her, clearly this is her home. "Are you kidding me?"

 

"Hey, I make EXCELLET pancake!" she give you a cute pout.

 

"Let's wait and see," you steps into her home and take off yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter