100115 I hate you, Dong Young Bae.

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE TO READERS: hi, this is just a little note before this chapter. today is 25.04.15, which like a normal day for many people.  but a very memorable one for VIP, out BIGBANG come back after a long farewell. today is the beginning of MADE tour, and no words can describe our excitement at all. As you have followed the story so far, the comeback already mentioned in the story, and I am sure more comeback incident will be included in the story. stay tuned!! I take this chance, the first day of MADE TOUR to upload the new chapter, as this will be the 1st date for YB and Moon, a new stroy for both of them. btw, it will be a very long chapter. PLS LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS! ENJOY!

real time incident: Taeyang Rise Concert @ HongKong. on 10 Jan 2015. 

 

---------

HER POV

You and YB has been dating for a week, you fly back to Toyko after the count down show in Singapore. As you two staying in different country, you two can only dating though all the messages, calls or video call. So, both of you committe to sqeeze some time to fly between Japan and Korea and today is the first date you two ever have. 

Being with him for his tour is the most happiest thing to kick off your relationship. As you still need to work in Japan for awhile before you move back to Seoul, but you decide to take a few days off to accompany him to Hong Kong for his first concert in 2015.

YB is finally here, after the long waiting him at the airport gate nearly 30minutes. He
wear a dark gray turtle neck top, the black and white checked suits and a nice shiny oxford shoes. Is it too handsome for a ride? you wonder.

"Hey, sleepy head. What make you so long to be here? How dare you make your
girlfriend wait you at the gate?" You are not really mad at him of course, you are just
teasing him to show up late.

"I am sorry, I just..." YB turn around and smile brightly.

"I am sorry, it's my fault..." a middle-aged lady comes out behind YB and cut him off.
She is in short hair with a black tote bag and gray checked coat. Whose this lady? It is so rare to see any mature people with the YG group, as everybody in YG Entertainment are young and pretty. This lady is, well...original.

"Omma, this is Moon," YB's word make you jaw drop to the ground, "Moon, this is my Omma."

"Oh. Hi. I am sorry. I am just saying...I dont mean to be...rude." You can feel the heat of your face, you can see YB is giggling at the corner of your eyes.

"That's ok, dont worry about it," YB's Omma smile sincerely, "You know, we know
there must be many reporters to take pictures, we better dress nice. So, it takes us
longer time to be here."

"Hi there, you must be Moon." a man with a black down jacket and bright red MCM backpack come near us and smile ears to ears. Stretching out his hand to shake with mine. "I am Yong Bae's Appa. I read many clippings about you, you look prettier in person! No wonder my son falls for this pretty little face with brain!"

"Hi, I am Moon. Nice to meet both of you." What da hell...you bow to the parents while in your mind cursing their son. YB, you are so dead this time.
 

"Moon, why are you so quite?" YB ask you in concern when we are sitting next to each
other in the business class cabin.

"How dare you not telling me your parents will be with us?" you sent him a dead
glare, and whispering to him, dont wanna overhead by his parents who seat just in front of your seats.

"I think it is not a really big deal, they are really easy going person."

"No! It's a BIG deal! A HUGE deal!" you cant help to raise your voice, "that's the first
time I meet your parents, I should dress probably!" you totally flip out when you see yourself in ripped jeans and sneakers in front of his parents. You are a carefree girl in deed, but you know that is totally rude to meet his family with these outfits in a traditional Korea culture. The outfit should be more formal and conservative!

"You dress nice. Dont worry about it." YB try to comfort you by holding your
hands, since your reaction is too unexpected to him.

"No, and I scold their son in front of them! They must think that I am a sassy
girlfirend and bully their beloved son!" you shove off his hand and speak in a frustrated voice, "I hate you, Dong Yong Bae."


--

It is a very successful kicked off his first solo world tour in Hong Kong, it drews over 4,000 fans to the concert. It is your first time to see his performance on stage as a girlfriend, by showing off his outstanding dance moves and perfect live singing ability, his talent really melts your heart. Until one lucky fan girl was invited to the stage by him while he was singing I Need a Girl. This guy not only hold her hands, he even has guts to ask is she still single and would like to be his boyfriend! This act not only bringing a scream from the fans, but also a hard feeling to you. You cant help to let out a sigh. So, that's the punishment to be a girl behind a pop star? You start to search a chocolate bar from your bag to distract your uneasy feeling.

YB's umma who sit next to you at the panel, pat on your hand and give you a light
squeeze. "Dont get mad to this, it's just a fan service." Clearly, she can feel your
mood.

"Sure, I know," you force a smile to her. "Dont worry about it."

All four of us go to Central for a later dinner after the concert, YB go to the restaurant with his parents, while you go on y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter