140315 She is not that into you?

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

real time incident: 

1.TOP is invited to amfAR, a charity event presented by Harry Winston, Marc Jacobs and MGM China, in Hong Kong on 14-3-2015. 

2. He has been spoted by fans visit the Art Basel VIP preview night on 13-3-2015. 

28062015

 

HIS POV

I has been keep calling Moon for 2 hours, but no one answer. I text her, no message back too. I cant stand any longer to wait her text or call back.

"Hey, Are you with Moon, Hyung?" I call Seung Hyun Hyung with facetime and saw he is in his oxblood velvet suits. The hair stylist is just behind him fixing his hair. Damn! How can this handsome face is real?

"Nope. She supposed dress up and perpare for the party in the next room," Top looked at his watch, "I think she is nearly done, as we are close to leave and head to the venue."

Just after he finish his sentence, the door behind him opend and there is a lady walk inside the room. As Top's head block the camera, I cant see her face at all, but it looks so familar. My focus turn to Top again, as  his jaw drop to the floor by watching the reflection from the mirror in front of him. 

"Hyung, who's that?" that girl is a stunning one for sure, as the conservative TOP  rare to stare a girl in this way.

"She...er....sh..." TOP lost his word and turn the camera facing the mirror.

My eyes go  widen when you see the reflection though the screen, that's Moon! She is in a peach pink satin evening gown.The racer top design give the look with a sporty chic, with the box-pleated full skirt associated with ached him make it more girly but not in a fancy way. It's simply chic and fresh.

"Bae?" Moon now see me on the other side of the screen, when she is checking herself up in the mirror. She took the iPad over from TOP and turning to camera facing herself. "What are you doing here?"

"Peeking my girl?" my answer earn a laugh from her.

I finally can see her face clearly now, she wear a very simple makeup with a classic  cat liner which add some attitude with her small eyes. The peachy-beige lipstick and blush keep the makeup minimal and fresh.Her long hair is tied in a  loose low bun, keeping her signature choppy blunt bangs making she looks so lovely.

"Is there anything wrong?" I cant stop eyeing her over and over, it makes her blused. "Am I look that bad?"

"Nonono, you look beautiful." It's now my turn to blush.

"Thank you, Baeby." She lower her voice as dont want others over heard out conversation.

"YAH~ lovy dovy! STOP THAT!" TOP get back the iPad from Moon.

"I hate you, Hyung"  I told him bluntly, "her fist time on Red Carpet should be with me!"

"Ok, so I am her first?" TOP give me his signature smirk. 

"Hyung!"  Yah! I hate this handsome face!

"I am just kidding.ok? We gotta go now." As soon as I can say bye to Moon, TOP cut the line and leave me so miserable at home alone.

Sigh. I desperately go to gym as I cant stand waiting their party over. Not only because I dont like the idea of her first red carpet walk is not with me, but also she is going to meet her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter