I will never ever leave you.

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HER POV

 

You are under HIS spell, you are sure. You move to the other country and try to leave him. You move on, at least, you think you are moving on, then he comes back again, and you patheticaly fall for him again. The history repeat itself. He handle you with care and love like you are a expensive glassware at the beginning, then abandon you like a trash once he need to committee.

Being the woman behind a successful businessman like him is never easy. He need to fly all over the world for business, he can only see you once he is free, especially you are working in Seoul while his company based in Sydney. So, you planned to move back to Australia, leaving all your achievements and career you build in Seoul, just because you want to spend every moment with the love of your life.

However, once you told him your decision, he is no long the same sweet lover as he always does. Every time you tried to schedule a date with him, he told you he had a busy day at work, then he start late for the date, soon he skip or even forget the date. You keep waiting him, in the restaurant, outside the cinema, beside your phone...you want to believe him, but you felt lost again. This morning, a girl from nowhere called you and warned you to stay away from HER boyfriend! You called him thousand times, but he just doesnt pick up your calls. You text him tons of messages, what you got is, "I am sorry."

You hesitate to call YB, as you know he work so hard recently. Calling him at this early morning definitely will interrupt his sleep. But at this heartbreaking moment, YB is the only one you want to talk with. So, you pick up your phone and dial his number.

 

HIS POV

 

It's 9 in the morning. You are still in a sleeping mode and wanna stay in your bed so bad since you worked till 2am last night. Then you found your cell phone vibrate, it shows Moon's name on the screen. She seldom called him without texting you before ahead, because she always want to make sure you are free to talk first. It must be something urgent. You pick up the call just after a few seconds when the line connected. "Hey." she said in a soft voice as you know something big must happen to her.

 

You can hear she take a deep breath before she speak, try hard to hold back her tears. The silence filled in the air between the lines. "Are you free to talk now?" she said in a very weak voice.

 

"Yup. What's up?" Her serious sound and tense emotion totally wake you up. You can smells something bad happened. He is worry, but try not to be pushy.

 

Moon's break down once you finish your line. She cry like a big baby, hopeless and  helpless, like any kid get lost on the street. Which shock you a little as you never see her emotional like this.

 

"What's happening?" you ask full of concern. However, nothing comes up. She just keep crying.

 

"N...n...not...th...thing," she try to speak finally after 5 minutes baby cry.

 

"What?!" you widen your eyes. "It is totally unbelievable, you know? How come you cry like a baby because of nothing?"

 

"I..i...i....ummmmmmm....ok." she is sobbing now.'

 

"YOU ARE NOT OK! WHAT'S HAPPEN? WHERE ARE YOU NOW

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter