He doesn't deserve you.

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIS POV

 

You keep cursing yourself in the car because you fall asleep after the bath in the dorm. You ran up to Moon's apartment and unlock the door. The apartment is in the dark, you turn on the light where the switch just located near the door way. Once the light is on, you are shock and your jaws drop to the floor. You found that Ji Yong is on top of Moon on the sofa. What da ...What are they doing here? Ji Yong  immediately push himself away from Moon, while she pull the blanket to her chest and sit in a more proper position with a blushed face. Three of you looking to each other, feeling extremely awkward.

 

"Hey, sorry. I come back late, I fall asleep," You try to ease the tension in the room.

 

"That's ok, Hyung. Now take care your girl and I am gonna to take a shower," Ji emphasis YOUR girl on purpose and take the bag you are holding now, which you packed some stay over clothing inside. He heading to the bathroom and left you two in the living room, still fill with awkwardly silence.

 

"YB, you dont need to come over," she said in a very low voice.

 

What? She doesnt want me now? So, she definitely wants to be Ji alone. Of course, Ji gots his charisma. You let out a sigh as you know you can never win a girl's heart over Ji. Her words really make his heart drop and leave him speechless.

 

"I am just saying, you two should be very busy for practicing. You should get more rest in the dorm," she walked slowly to you and now standing just right in front of you. Her eyes are swollen and the nose is red, indicate that she is crying hard just awhile ago. As soon as you can notice, she wrap her arms around your torso and hug you tight, bury her face into your chest,  "Thank you, YB. I am glad that you are here."

 

Your heart beat faster and faster, you can even feel the heart pumping though your throat. A minute ago, your heart drop because of her, and now, your heart reborn because of her too. How can this little lady can affect my emotion like this?

 

She release her arms around you after awhile, "I am sorry, I am in a mess." She smile to you bitterly.

 

"No worry, you dont look better than this when you are normal," you pat her head and making a joke on her.

 

She giggle and slap your arms lightly. Finally! She is smile again. She went to the kitchen, "are you guys hungry? how about I cook you two a Ramen?"

 

"No no no, you are sick. Go to take some rest." You push her out of the kitchen, "I will do it."

 

You heard a noise from the living room, when you are busy to cook. "What are you doing here?" you head to the living room and found out Moon try to push the sofa to the other side of the room.

 

"I want to move this to there," she pointed to the sofa and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter