What if I am not Taeyang?

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIS POV

 

You stay away with the other members and locked yourself in the piano room once Moon left the YG building.

 

"Hey man, are you ok?" Ji-Yong walk into the room and close the door behind him. Your childhood best friend know you the best. It is your habit to hide in the piano room once you are stressed. You will play the piano hours after hours, until all the sorrows washed out.

 

You already keep playing for 3 hours and the mood seems still all over you. You stop and let out a sigh when Ji-Yong comes in. "I dont know, Ji Yong. I drag her into the mess. She looks so sad and it make me feel..."

 

"bad?" Ji-Yong fill in the blank.

 

"No. Pain.." the leader widen his eyes and look at his best friend. "I feel pain."

 

"You like her, Bae?" Ji-Yong smiles as his friend finally met someone special.

 

You paused and collect your thoughts. Sure you two are getting closer and closer day after day. You two will text each other everyday, sometimes spend hours to talk on the phone if your schedule possible. You will send her a Moon pictures everytime you work overseas, as you know she likes moon so much. You feel relax and happy everytime when you meet her in person, or even just get her message. But do I like her?

 

Ji-Yong havn't push you for an answer, he knows you too well. You are always conservative and quite. You need time to think that though. You never jump to a conclusion without thinking. And the truth is you never date! Of course you have dates with girls, but no one special. A relationship is totally new to you.

 

"Bae, be honest to yourself, no matter what." Ji-Yong pack your shoulder and sit next to you to give you some company

 

"Ji, have you ever wish that you are not one of the BIGBANG? or anyone famous?"

 

Ji-Yong is speechless now.  Sure he did when every time Kiko and him is under spotlight, but  of course it is not a good answer should come from a leader.

 

"She is not used to go under the spot light like us. She hates complication. All she wish for her life is free from any constraints. See what I did to her now? I drag her in this mess! What if I am not Taeyang? not one of the BIGBANG?”

 

 

"Bae, I dont know her much. But I guess she will understand." he pat you shoulder and leave you alone in the piano room again. That exactly is the point makes YB feel bad, he knows Moon will do that for HIM. She is always too kind to everyone but herself.

 

HER POV

 

It's already 8pm when you arrive home from YG building. You throw all your belongings on the floor and fall into bed. Cover up with the blanket over your head, that make you feel more secure. You head is in whirl now, at the same time, you are blank.

 

Is there really have a choice? No, of course. Both of you will be the talking point no matter YG made the announcement or not. You have been dragged into the game already and no turning back now.

 

You wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter