I enjoy your story very much.

HISTORY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


HIS POV

 

 

"hey Bae, what are you reading all this time? You seldom read."Ji-Yong teased you when he saw you reading the novel in the waiting room.

 

"Nothing special. Just a novel." you eyes never leave the novel .

 

"It's your turn now,Taeyang!" you heard your manager calling, so you put that down and head to the studio.

 

Once you back to the waiting room, you found out Ji-Yong and Top both reading the novel. They even unclip the prints out,  so that both of them can read. Ji-Yong read first, then pass that to Top. "Yah~ what are you two doing?"

 

"Reading." Ji-Yong replied without looking away from the novel.

 

"I understand why you dont want to put it down. It's really a nice one." Top's speak in his signature low voice.

 

You are very happy both of your best friends have the same thought with you.

 

"By the way, where do you get this, Bae?" Ji-Yong finally take his eyes off the page.

 

"My friend."

 

  **************


HER POV

 

 

That's the day you need to get back your novel at The XX Cafe from the stranger. Who will that be?

 

You wear a ripped skinny jeans with a big old t-shirt with Guns & Roses print. Pair it with a Celine leather pointy loafer in brown and black and a men size military jacket. You didn’t bring along any bag, you put your phone, wallet and key in your pocket. That's the favorite look for your daily wear, carefree and a boyish touch. Of course, you remember to bring along the gift that you prepare for the stranger.

 

You arrive the cafe 15 mins before the date. Get yourself a coffee and take the usual seat next at the corner, just beside the window. You take a few sip of the coffee and look at the park just opposite to the cafe. It brings all your childhood memory comes back, you always spend the weekends with your best friend,Johnny, in the park. It makes you kinda miss him.

 

"Hello," a greeting from a man pull you back from the reality.

 

You turn your head and peek his arm holding your brown envelope. So, that's the guy. You raise your head up and put on a smile of politeness, but you frown when you saw a cool young man in front of you. He is wearing a bright red SUPREME sweater, a black leather shorts and Air-Jordan sneaker. His face is nearly cover up by his black cap, sunglasses and scarf. He looks so familiar.

 

"Hello," He greet you once more as you cloud in your thoughts, wanna retrieve any info from your memory. Even he sounds so familiar. Oh my...that's him, YB! damn it. He get my novel?!

 

"Hi," you try to be normal and hide your shocking feeling. As you don’t want to act like a crazy fan girl. "Take a seat"

 

YB taking the seat opposite to you and take off his sunglasses.

 

"May I buy you a drink? On my treat." you ask him politely.

 

"No, a gentleman cant take that from a lady," YB insist to pay for his coffee.

 

"Ok. Never mind." his words earn a laugh from you. What a old-fashioned thought a Korean men can be?

 

YB go to the counter and order the coffee, back to the seat awhile after. He sip the coffee and pass you the brown envelope.  "I enjoy the story very much."

 

"Oh. You read that?!" You blushed and can feel your face is turning red now.

 

Even you have published few novels online, but you never want  to meet your readers in person. All the thoughts and feelings in the novel are somehow your REAL personal emotions, which are not suppose to be showed in PUBLIC. I don’t like people able to read me like an opened book. It makes you feel a little bit uncomfortable in front of a stranger. You give out a sigh, YB seems can read you though inside-out now.

 

"I am sorry," he speak embarrassingly. "but Ji Yong and Top thinks it is good too." he try to cheer you up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter